Absolutely bricking it.

Any tips? :s

Did you go to the birmingham open day?
Reply 241
Original post by Escapade
Interview on the 21st. 0_0

Absolutely bricking it.

Do you mine me asking when you sent your ucas application off? and when did you get an interview offer from bham?

i sent mine off on monday 3rd so still waiting atm.
Reply 242
Seeing the string of interview offers makes me slightly angry at myself for not choosing Birmingham in the end. Was so close to putting it down.

Good luck to all of you! :smile:
Reply 243
Original post by groovyangel2008
Did you go to the birmingham open day?

Yes! I went on the 30th June I think.

Original post by itsme2011
Do you mine me asking when you sent your ucas application off? and when did you get an interview offer from bham?

I received mine 8 days after sending off my UCAS form,
so I wouldn't worry. :smile:
Reply 244
Original post by itsme2011

It's v. likely you'll get it tomorrow, provided you have a good academic record :smile:
Yes! I went on the 30th June I think.

I received mine 8 days after sending off my UCAS form,
so I wouldn't worry. :smile:

Also got an interview on 21st !! What time is yours? Mine is 9:30!!!
Reply 246
Interview on the 21st. 0_0

Absolutely bricking it.

How are you gonna prepare for it? Mine's on 24th and i'm soo scarreddd. But excited too :P
Reply 247
Original post by Wannabemedic93
Also got an interview on 21st !! What time is yours? Mine is 9:30!!!

when did you send your ucas in?
Reply 248
omg got a letter today, got an interview on 24th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

didnt realise how early the did things, hows everyone preparing??
Reply 249
Original post by karth93
omg got a letter today, got an interview on 24th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

didnt realise how early the did things, hows everyone preparing??

when did you submit ucas mate? just trying to get an idea of how quickly they respond. thanks and congratz!!!!
Reply 250
thanks man, submitted on 30th september, it was my college's deadline for medics, dentists, vets and oxbridge
where ekse have you applied?
Reply 251
Original post by OliHudson
yeah! :smile: haha alright i suppose, i doubt it will go particularly well for me, but im trying my best haha how about you?

where else have you applied? what were your module scores, if you dont mind me asking (seeing as your applying to cam :tongue:)? :smile:

Hey this is gonna sound stupid but on the reply slip did you just put a tick next to "I will attend interview..." ? :smile: and you returned just this slip + tour slip ?
Original post by realm
Hey this is gonna sound stupid but on the reply slip did you just put a tick next to "I will attend interview..." ? :smile: and you returned just this slip + tour slip ?

Yep that is what I did! Hasn't really sunk in! I only sent my application on 26th !
Reply 253
Yep that is what I did! Hasn't really sunk in! I only sent my application on 26th !

ahh okkee thanks :smile:
I know, seems so surreal ! Did you get your letter today in the post as well?
When did you get your Bham email? I got my email on Mon... and the letter today !
Reply 254
Original post by karth93
thanks man, submitted on 30th september, it was my college's deadline for medics, dentists, vets and oxbridge
where ekse have you applied?

Mine was mid september! But glad it was early having applied at Bham (:
Reply 255
Anyone applying through A2B, because I don't know if I should because I only got 4A*s (I was immature and didn't revise) but got AAAB at AS and am predicted 3 A*s and with A2B apparently they reduce the gcse requirements, does anyone know anyone who got in this way.
Original post by realm
ahh okkee thanks :smile:
I know, seems so surreal ! Did you get your letter today in the post as well?
When did you get your Bham email? I got my email on Mon... and the letter today !

Exactly the same! The email was just an acknowledgement and I was so shocked at the letter today!
Wooo the interviews seem to be flooding in now! Good luck to everybody and hope all the interview prep goes well! I'm absolutely terrified haha, less than two weeks to go now :afraid: See some of you on the 19th :wink:
Reply 258
Exactly the same! The email was just an acknowledgement and I was so shocked at the letter today!

ahh coooool (:
How are you preparing or gonna prepare :tongue: ?
Reply 259
Original post by realm

yeah i had a panic about this. i just crossed out 'not attending', but a tick does the same thing i guess. and yeah there were only two slips, i hope aha

Quick Reply