The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Nothing through from UCL yet??

Received an offer from UCL on results day for Biochemical Engineering, however I have still not heard anything from them, either by post or email, only the UCAS confirmation letter. I was expecting some official welcome letter/pack from them...

Anyone else not heard anything? My accommodation is still pending, and as far as I know that's sorting itself out, but heard nothing about that aswell!

Just worrying!
I only just got an email from my department today (Chemistry) but no induction pack yet! But I got my accomodation offer on results day so call up UCL Accom and ask about that :smile:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Primus Pilus
Received an offer from UCL on results day for Biochemical Engineering, however I have still not heard anything from them, either by post or email, only the UCAS confirmation letter. I was expecting some official welcome letter/pack from them...

Anyone else not heard anything? My accommodation is still pending, and as far as I know that's sorting itself out, but heard nothing about that aswell!

Just worrying!

I've also heard nothing. Only have the UCAS confirmation letter. Let me know if you hear anything :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by CityOfMyHeart
I've also heard nothing. Only have the UCAS confirmation letter. Let me know if you hear anything :smile:

Cheers guys, seems I am not the only one, guess UCL are very busy at the moment!
Original post by Primus Pilus

Just worrying!

Results have only been since last Thursday. Slow down.

Last year, I got an email from UCL in early Sept confirming my place and giving me my date and time to enrol.

The dept (Biochemical engineering) is usually fairly efficient, we got a welcome pack in the post with a timetable for the stuff you'll have during fresher's week. I don't know if it's the same for you this year, but I imagine it may well be as it was useful.

I do know I have the meet your mentor session (myself, 4 other second years and 2 third years being your mentors) during fresher's week.
Reply 5
Thye say all will hear by September 1st, but UCL can be a bit... SLOW so who knows when :/ Please before freshers!
Original post by Noodlzzz
Thye say all will hear by September 1st, but UCL can be a bit... SLOW so who knows when :/ Please before freshers!

It's been less than a week since it was confirmed you had a place at UCL. Why the rush?

Getting and confirming the correct information for ~4000 first year students in 2-3 weeks is pretty damn good by any account. I waited longer to start my job, and I was the only person hired.
Reply 7
Original post by arcl
It's been less than a week since it was confirmed you had a place at UCL. Why the rush?

Getting and confirming the correct information for ~4000 first year students in 2-3 weeks is pretty damn good by any account. I waited longer to start my job, and I was the only person hired.

Who said I was rushing or bothered? I'm neither I can assure. I'm just stating when they said the deadline would be for those who are a bit anxious (and understandbly so) and that I hope I find out before I arrive, jeez.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending