The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

E-Induction

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Is your username just your UCAS ID number? Because that's the number in the email but it says below the login boxes that you should take off the first 0 to make it eight digits...mine doesn't start with an 0 nor would getting rid of it make 8 digits :s-smilie:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 41
Original post by 04ghicks
Is your username just your UCAS ID number? Because that's the number in the email but it says below the login boxes that you should take off the first 0 to make it eight digits...mine doesn't start with an 0 nor would getting rid of it make 8 digits :s-smilie:

Yep just type in your UCAS ID (full ID, no changes needed) and the password provided in the email. :smile:
Reply 42
Original post by Vulpes
Yep just type in your UCAS ID (full ID, no changes needed) and the password provided in the email. :smile:

Okay thanks :smile:

It seems that my contract is so immense its taking more than 24 hours for the system to update :rolleyes:
Reply 43
Okay thanks :smile:

It seems that my contract is so immense its taking more than 24 hours for the system to update :rolleyes:

Where are you staying? :biggrin:
Reply 44
Original post by Vulpes
Where are you staying? :biggrin:

Ranmoor - Wimberry D3 :biggrin:
Reply 45
Ranmoor - Wimberry D3 :biggrin:

Seriously? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Ranmoor - Wimberry C3 here! Same floor neighbours!
Reply 46
Original post by Vulpes
Seriously? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Ranmoor - Wimberry C3 here! Same floor neighbours!

LETS BE BEST FRIENDS :biggrin:

:rolleyes: Does that mean our corridor doors will be like...opposite each other?
Reply 47
LETS BE BEST FRIENDS :biggrin:

:rolleyes: Does that mean our corridor doors will be like...opposite each other?

Lol. You're in completely different block. C is the block, 3 is the floor and you get a room number too. :smile:
Reply 48
Original post by Vulpes
Lol. You're in completely different block. C is the block, 3 is the floor and you get a room number too. :smile:

Oh well, nevermind :P

...floor buddies, yey! What you studying?

Nevermind, I read your sig :rolleyes:
Reply 49
Oh well, nevermind :P

...floor buddies, yey! What you studying?

Nevermind, I read your sig :rolleyes:

Haha. You?
Reply 50
Original post by Vulpes
Haha. You?

BSc Geography.

We use scientifically advanced methods of colouring in. :smile:
Reply 51
BSc Geography.

We use scientifically advanced methods of colouring in. :smile:

Shoulda guessed from your DP :tongue:
Has anybody who agreed their accomodation contract and set up direct debit on friday managed to get onto the e induction yet?
Original post by HigginsJiggins
Has anybody who agreed their accomodation contract and set up direct debit on friday managed to get onto the e induction yet?

Managed to do it now, will I get a confirmation email of my chosen arrival time or anything?
Reply 54
Original post by HigginsJiggins
Managed to do it now, will I get a confirmation email of my chosen arrival time or anything?

Nope. And I can't seem to find how you recheck your chosen arrival time =/ It says you can log in again to check but I can't seem to find out where.
Reply 55
Original post by Vulpes
Nope. And I can't seem to find how you recheck your chosen arrival time =/ It says you can log in again to check but I can't seem to find out where.

You can just click on arrivals, and cycle through it all again.
Original post by lizolove
Oh god. I look awful in passport photos! What do you need them for please? D:
I wonder if I can smile or not too. :s-smilie:

I remember sending off 1 for the Ucard, about 3 for various department letters and forms, one for a volunteering thing I signed up for and just other random bits here and there. I definately got through a good 5 or more! I just think its a good thing to have with you when you arrive as looking for a photo booth in freshers isnt usually too fun as the one on concourse has a big queue. Better to be safe than sorry! Also everyone looks manky in their Ucard photos etc its just part of student life :smile:
Reply 57
Ne, did anyone get an email from e-induction asking them to finish their e-induction? I finished mine weeks ago but I got a mail yesterday that said, "it is mandatory you finish your e-induction before arriving. Please log in with the information below (ucas number and password) to finish."

I emailed the department but no answer yet. Was it an automatic one or something?

Also, is everyone getting excited? :biggrin:
Reply 58
Original post by 07734
Ne, did anyone get an email from e-induction asking them to finish their e-induction? I finished mine weeks ago but I got a mail yesterday that said, "it is mandatory you finish your e-induction before arriving. Please log in with the information below (ucas number and password) to finish."

I emailed the department but no answer yet. Was it an automatic one or something?

Also, is everyone getting excited? :biggrin:

Nope didn't get that email.

CANT WAIT TO GO TO SHEFFIELD THO! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 59
One of the introductory booklets recommended sending a passport sized photo on to them so your medical stuff could be processed faster when you arrive.

But who or where exactly do I send it, anyone know?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending