The Student Room Group

Msc Funding required

I would like to make a formal request for the grant offered by any company/organization. I need this grant to complete my MSc in Radiation Detections and Instrumentations at University of Surrey. I have recently completed my BSc in Physics with Nuclear Astrophysics and I am keen to continue my studies to higher levels. I have performed excellent researches in both neutron detection methods and nanotechnology fields of physics.
I am a partially disabled student and currently I live with my single mum who is suffering from number of illnesses herself. She is not capable of paying for my study and can hardly afford our expenses. I have a younger sister who is student herself. I would only hope that you find a place in your heart to help me achieve my dreams knowing that this act of yours will change my life.
The tuition fee that I will have to pay to my university is £4950 and there are other expenses such as the rents that are estimated by University of Surrey to be about £700 PCM. The duration of the course is 12months starting from Sep 26th 2011 and ends at Sep 26th 2012.
If you may need any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.
Reply 1
With all due respect I doubt you ll find anyone here to sponsor you. This is a student forum. Why don't you try contacting companies directly?
Reply 2
Get a bank loan?

There are a lot of loans tailored for post grad people.
Reply 3
What about a DTP ? 1+3 years worth of funding, tuition fees and living expenses? Might not be able to apply for 2011/12 but might be something worth considering ...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending