The Student Room Group

Imperial College Medicine Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2180
Original post by momories
any candidates who still haven't heard from imperial medicine?!

I still haven't heard yet =/
Reply 2181
Still waiting for a reply too guys
Original post by momories
any candidates who still haven't heard from imperial medicine?!

Original post by Next Level
yes still waiting! hate the wait :frown:

Original post by Iepnauy
I still haven't heard yet =/

Original post by Nator
Still waiting for a reply too guys

That's a good sign!!! They haven't rejected you yet, and there is still like another month of interviews to go! Remain hopeful.
Reply 2183
Original post by StockholmBoy
x

congrats - I would call them directly instead of writing.
Rejected!!! :'(
Original post by Cartry
congrats - I would call them directly instead of writing.

Thanks, yeah I called them this morning like 30 minutes after I sent the e-mail I couldn't wait :tongue:

They told me they would amend the offer and make an IELTS score the condition instead of 5 in English so it's all good :smile:

@ handsome7654 sorry to hear about your rejection, what other schools have you applied to?
Original post by StockholmBoy

@ handsome7654 sorry to hear about your rejection, what other schools have you applied to?

Haha thanks :smile:
Keel (rejected)
UEA
Liverpool
Hbu?
Original post by handsome7654
Haha thanks :smile:
Keel (rejected)
UEA
Liverpool
Hbu?

UCL - Offer
Imperial - Offer
Cambridge - Pooled then rejected
Birmingham - Rejected

Have you heared from the other schools you've applied to?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2188
Sorry to intrude on the thread, but I'm a hopeful applicant for this year and just came back from the open day and I can officially say...

I AM IN LOVE WITH IMPERIAL COLLEGE LONDON :daydreaming: (everything about it!)

Good luck to all of you guys and I really hope I can end up applying!
Reply 2189
Original post by Hootie*
Sorry to intrude on the thread, but I'm a hopeful applicant for this year and just came back from the open day and I can officially say...

I AM IN LOVE WITH IMPERIAL COLLEGE LONDON :daydreaming: (everything about it!)

Good luck to all of you guys and I really hope I can end up applying!

:smile:
Any non-EU/non-UK applicants who were interviewed Jan 31 get a decision yet? This wait is excruciating!
Reply 2191
Got an email saying my track had changed. Turned out that Imperial app was unsuccessful =( But no direct email from Imperial itseld yet.
Reply 2192
Sorry for the rejections guys.

Whenever I see someone post they got rejected I panically check my emails! I see one in inbox and I nearly have a heart attack. And it turns out it's from microsoft =(. Imperial! Why do you have to do this? :frown:
Reply 2193
I was rejected a few weeks ago and I still haven't got the email from them. How rude :hmmm:
Reply 2194
Original post by Iepnauy
Sorry for the rejections guys.

Whenever I see someone post they got rejected I panically check my emails! I see one in inbox and I nearly have a heart attack. And it turns out it's from microsoft =(. Imperial! Why do you have to do this? :frown:

Lmao, it's the same with me man, either Microsoft or Ebay :laugh:
I'm trying to convince myself that they are using the Half-Term to finish off sending the final rejections, and will start giving interview invites after the holidays. Stay hopeful! :smile:
Reply 2195
Original post by Nator
Lmao, it's the same with me man, either Microsoft or Ebay :laugh:
I'm trying to convince myself that they are using the Half-Term to finish off sending the final rejections, and will start giving interview invites after the holidays. Stay hopeful! :smile:

Haha yeah, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. According to last year's thread, the last interview dates were around the 22nd/23rd of March. But most of them heard around the 10th/11th of Feb for when they were called for interview.
This year, as far as I know, only the 6th/7th of March interviews have been taken up so far. So hopefully, another 2 weeks worth of interviews? :smile: Maybe.
Reply 2196
Original post by Iepnauy
Haha yeah, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. According to last year's thread, the last interview dates were around the 22nd/23rd of March. But most of them heard around the 10th/11th of Feb for when they were called for interview.
This year, as far as I know, only the 6th/7th of March interviews have been taken up so far. So hopefully, another 2 weeks worth of interviews? :smile: Maybe.

Same haha, and right I see; on the website they say they interview till April (probs changed this year), and like you said I don't think the other March slots have been occupied :smile: How are your academics/BMAT scores if you don't mind me asking? :biggrin:
Original post by CMartin3493
Any non-EU/non-UK applicants who were interviewed Jan 31 get a decision yet? This wait is excruciating!

Yup! Got a track update around 10.30pm UK time, waited for 16 days. Haven't received an email directly from Imperial though, not sure if there's even one...
Original post by Iepnauy

Sorry to interrupt, but I got given the 29th of Feb and then they emailed to reschedule giving me choices of the 7th, 13th,14th and 23rd, so from that I assume there are still lots of interview dates left :smile:
Original post by joker12345
Sorry to interrupt, but I got given the 29th of Feb and then they emailed to reschedule giving me choices of the 7th, 13th,14th and 23rd, so from that I assume there are still lots of interview dates left :smile:

i think they interview in 2 day gaps, i.e. 28th and 29th feb, 6th and 7th march, etc. and did they change your interview date or did you re-schedule it yourself? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending