Scroll to see replies

Reply 3160
Original post by Nator
Offer AAAC :wink:

About damn time.
Reply 3161
Original post by Alex J
wow well done!! :h: will you be firming? :smile:

last thing i remember you were still waiting before interview! when did you have it?! really well done once again! :h:

Cheers brah! And I don't know atm, will see in a bit :smile:
Yeah good memory haha, and actually mate I was put on a waiting list, only recently got contacted that I got an offer :biggrin: Thanks again!

Original post by Saiyu
About damn time.

Haha hope that wasn't a par on me! :tongue:
Reply 3162
Just that I couldn't believe they hadn't contacted you sooner, it was so obvious you deserved it.
Reply 3163
Original post by Saiyu
Just that I couldn't believe they hadn't contacted you sooner, it was so obvious you deserved it.

You're too kind man, I know others who deserved an offer but didn't get one, I just had good luck :redface:
Reply 3164
Original post by Palladium
Change your profile to firm/insurance!!!

oh yes.....forgot bout that :P
Still waiting for my offer pack...

I would definitely start calling them up. There's still no panic with the deadlines but they are approaching and so are the exams which will make running to your GP a hassle.

Hope you get it soon
Original post by StockholmBoy
I would definitely start calling them up. There's still no panic with the deadlines but they are approaching and so are the exams which will make running to your GP a hassle.

Hope you get it soon

I haven't got mine either
Reply 3168

Me too, it been about 3 weeks now. But I called them earlier and they said, the staff is on Easter leave so everything is a bit delayed. When did you receive your offer?
Original post by 768mango
Me too, it been about 3 weeks now. But I called them earlier and they said, the staff is on Easter leave so everything is a bit delayed. When did you receive your offer?

Yes I called they said exactly the same, received my offer 27th March. Done the CRB and handed the other forms into my GP surgery today - I can't believe they charge for filling forms in :frown:
Reply 3170
Yes I called they said exactly the same, received my offer 27th March. Done the CRB and handed the other forms into my GP surgery today - I can't believe they charge for filling forms in :frown:

Don't the CRB forms and health forms come with the offer pack? :/
I haven't received anything from Imperial yet :frown:

When I filled my peninsula health form, GP charged me £25, and just signed it basically... Who said GPs don't make much money? -.-"
Reply 3171
Original post by Iepnauy

When I filled my peninsula health form, GP charged me £25, and just signed it basically... Who said GPs don't make much money? -.-"

Where did you get the health forms from, I thought everything comes with the offer pack. How do you know what they want? I am confused :s
Original post by Iepnauy

Yeah, isn't the letter with the forms the offer pack? Otherwise I'm missing it as well! :tongue:
Reply 3173
Original post by 768mango
Where did you get the health forms from, I thought everything comes with the offer pack. How do you know what they want? I am confused :s

I thought the health forms came with the offer pack, hence me asking about it.

However, Peninsula did the whole thing a different way, you fill out the forms etc before your interview, so if you receive an offer. You can just ignore everything until you start med school. So I already filled one form in.
Some GP surgeries sign the forms for free, others charge you a fee. You'll find out when you go ask them to fill it out for you.
Original post by Iepnauy

I sneakily went to South Ken and they gave me the forms, but no official offer letter as of yet!
Reply 3175
I was charged £30 for the signature!!!!! :eek:
Original post by :)!
I was charged £30 for the signature!!!!! :eek:

I feel like complaining to the practise manager!
Post moved
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3178
I got charged £15 for that bit but its definitely the clinic place not my gp. Had a appointment to discuss hep B jab and nurse just said get it done at imperial for free as clinic charges per injection :l
Reply 3179
My GP also left a nice congratulations note and gave me list of my immunisations (even though I didnt give her the immunisation form). Just saying it might not always be up to individual gp....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending