The Student Room Group

Biology AS/A2 Revison Help!! URGENT

So I'm doing OCR Biology, I need drastic help.

Module 1 - Cells : D
Module 2 - Molecules : U:mad::angry::confused:
Practical: B (Two marks of an A)

Overall I got an E and Im planning to do physiotherapy. Im also taking business and IT and I want straight As or a minimum of straght B's.
Im only planning to retake the 2nd module but I wanna know how people revised any tips PLEASE help, for that module and for A2 Bio exams. I dont want my hardwork to go to waste!:confused:

Thank you to anyone who replies in advance. Much Appreciated. :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by sb123303

Overall I got an E and Im planning to do physiotherapy. Im also taking business and IT and I want straight As or a minimum of straght B's.
Im only planning to retake the 2nd module but I wanna know how people revised any tips PLEASE help, for that module and for A2 Bio exams. I dont want my hardwork to go to waste!:confused:

I havent done A-levels as such but just completed a foundation course at uni that was based on A-level syllabus and found this website to be quite helpful: www.getrevising.co.uk

Not everything on there is useful but theres a few helpful links to external websites which are more specific to exam boards etc. Good luck :smile:
Reply 2
OMG, I'M planning on doing Physiotherapy! *competition mode on! :tongue:*

But anyway, i made notes, flashcards and posters. I got an A in unit 1, just got a C in the practical and i think a A/B in unit 2 (i haven't got my exam statement thing so i don't know exactly what i've got for unit 2) and got a B overall

I don't know about A2... probably the same ol' drill for me
Reply 3
Original post by sb123303

I would consider resitting module 1 as well as you're probably going to need at least a B overall to get in to physiotherapy.

I found the most effective method was teaching other people and drawing lots of diagrams, but then that depends on what type of learner you are.

Also do as many past papers as you can and try to get your teacher/someone who knows to mark them/take you through where you went wrong.

Make yourself a revision schedule including review sessions of things you have already revised and stick to it.

Good luck!
Reply 4
Thanks a lot guys!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending