The Student Room Group

Fast Stream 2012

Scroll to see replies

At home today, looking after the childen and watching cricket :biggrin: they are starting to complain, so going to make carbonara soon :cool:
Reply 2241
Original post by richardp2020
At home today, looking after the childen and watching cricket :biggrin: they are starting to complain, so going to make carbonara soon :cool:

Aw you should take them out for a game of cricket, its lovely :smile: I was planning on going either circus or safari park but just got to part myself from the laptop first! Daughter's having a nap at the mo so got some time to try lol
I'm in new house fixing tv brackets to walls and trying to fix my washing machine. I miss having a man around the house to do this, although I suppose I'd have never learnt these vital skills otherwise!

I can't stop checking though. I'm assuming it's going to be PM they release them that usually seems to be the case.
It's sunny and cold here, it rained and rained and rained yesterday though, so outside resembles the camping grounds at Glastonbury at the moment :s-smilie:
I can't stop checking either. Its beginning to interfere with my work and I have so much to do!
Reply 2245
:confused:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2246
Original post by PJ07
Well peeps, been lurking here but just want to say my result is up today.

That is for the NI stream.

It was my second time trying, got through with 16.47.

Honestly thought it would need a higher mark than that so quite surprised.

Group exercise let me down this year, that was my strongest point last year. You just never know.

Good luck to the rest of you.

Congratulations :smile:
Original post by PJ07
Well peeps, been lurking here but just want to say my result is up today.

That is for the NI stream.

It was my second time trying, got through with 16.47.

Honestly thought it would need a higher mark than that so quite surprised.

Group exercise let me down this year, that was my strongest point last year. You just never know.

Good luck to the rest of you.

Congratulations!
Reply 2248
Original post by rach2012
Congratulations :smile:

Original post by thismeanswar
Congratulations!

Cheers! :smile:

No other results up yet then?

Can't believe how long it take them!
Reply 2249
Boom, Houses of Parliament results are out :biggrin: Hurrah!
(edited 12 years ago)
I have just got my results for CD: unsuccessful with a score of 16.33

anyone else?
Reply 2251
Original post by Satis

Out of interest, anyone know what the pass mark for DS was? I have a feeling I may have been annoyingly close.

Lovers in Japan (or anyone else!): May I ask why you chose HoP? My wondering is because I've been dirthering this morning as to whether HoP is actually the best choice - or whether, with a relatively high mark, it would be better to go for Central Deps and hope to get Justice of Defence....

Congrats

Original post by thismeanswar
I have just got my results for CD: unsuccessful with a score of 16.33

anyone else?

Unlucky chap, you must have been very close.
Took me two attempts, think it takes most people more than one go.
Out with 16.35 for CD, anyone get through today? Would be nice/ potentially frustrating to see how close I was to the pass mark...
Original post by Satis

Out of interest, anyone know what the pass mark for DS was? I have a feeling I may have been annoyingly close.

Lovers in Japan (or anyone else!): May I ask why you chose HoP? My wondering is because I've been dirthering this morning as to whether HoP is actually the best choice - or whether, with a relatively high mark, it would be better to go for Central Deps and hope to get Justice of Defence....

La Vache wrote that they got 17.89 and got through. I got 17.93 and have been offered the last FSB session! Maybe pass mark was 17.8-something?! What did you get?
Reply 2254
Ok, turns out I have passed the FSAC for TiB... Now to figure out how on earth I can get through the FSB, best speak to my brother...
Reply 2255
Original post by Stomm
Ok, turns out I have passed the FSAC for TiB... Now to figure out how on earth I can get through the FSB, best speak to my brother...

Congrats!:smile:
Reply 2256
Original post by Stomm

Aw congrats Stomm, good luck for your FSB!
Reply 2257
Original post by more tea vicar?
La Vache wrote that they got 17.89 and got through. I got 17.93 and have been offered the last FSB session! Maybe pass mark was 17.8-something?! What did you get?

Ha! 17.73. So close, and yet...! Congrats for the FSB - and good luck!
Reply 2258
Original post by PJ07
Congrats!:smile:

Cheers, makes my divorce more complicated if I do get the job though. See, I can find a second cloud for every silver linng... :wink:
Reply 2259
Original post by Stomm

Congrats! I told you that you were close and you had a chance! I have a very early FSB on the 17th. When's yours?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending