The Student Room Group

Fast Stream 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by F6053721
Whats the quickest that someone has had an immediately successful/unsuccessful?

is it as quick as the e-tray? e.g. i did the e-tray on the Friday, and found out on the monday afternoon that I was through to FSAC.

I am constantly second guessing how long it will take to find out. I really will go crazy if I'm amber banded for a few weeks!! i don't think i could take the stress, especially if i then got rejected, i'd be gutted!

Monday fsac, Friday results for me. Has anyone got results on another day than a Friday/Monday?
Did anyone get any results today? Are there adjustments every Monday?

I'm still waiting...
Original post by schick_88

I'm still waiting...

I'm waiting. Never had anything but only had FSAC on Thursday so still hoping I hear this week. I don't know if they release results throughout the week, hope so!
Reply 1763
Original post by schick_88

I'm still waiting...

i got my score back this afternoon - can share if anyone on efs/ds is interested.
Reply 1764
I'm awaiting FSAC, but interested nonetheless. G'wan?
Reply 1765
Original post by Evidza
I'm awaiting FSAC, but interested nonetheless. G'wan?

got 19.66 so on 2010 levels i'd be just above ds cut-off by .2 or so.
(edited 12 years ago)
You just have the score, or you got the whole fsac report? I thought mine may be released since I have a fsb, but it looks like I'm going to have to wait until the end along with everyone else.
Reply 1767
I only did my on Thursday, but i'm already getting really impatient! I really feel for the people who have been waiting a while, it must be awful. I need to stop checking so much though, i'm wearing out the refresh button i think!

*Thought* If only you got extra points for checking regularly. I'd definitely get a high mark!

I did mine last Thursday too and am still waiting. Was hoping we would find out today! I am guessing it will be Friday now? Or not for a while?!
Reply 1768
Fair dinkum, lm222.
Reply 1769
Original post by richardp2020
You just have the score, or you got the whole fsac report? I thought mine may be released since I have a fsb, but it looks like I'm going to have to wait until the end along with everyone else.

I have the report - but my fsb is weds week so it's not long beforehand. what's your fsb for?
Original post by lw08
I did mine last Thursday too and am still waiting. Was hoping we would find out today! I am guessing it will be Friday now? Or not for a while?!

Yeah I'm hoping this week. What group were you in? And which stream you waiting for?

I'd like to know If anyone's had results on days other than Monday or Friday too, if they haven't I'll stop torturing myself checking every day!
Original post by lm222
I have the report - but my fsb is weds week so it's not long beforehand. what's your fsb for?

Technology in Business, it's not until next month though. I thought they might not differentiate between the different fsbs, apparently I'm wrong though :smile:
Reply 1772
Original post by Magnum Opus
anyone still got this document? :moon:

:colondollar:

Yes. And it's still available online.

As a CISD alumnus though you should be smart enough to work out how to find it. :wink:
Reply 1773
Yeah I'm hoping this week. What group were you in? And which stream you waiting for?

I'd like to know If anyone's had results on days other than Monday or Friday too, if they haven't I'll stop torturing myself checking every day!

Hey, I was in group 2 and I am waiting for DS and CD. What about you? At this point anything would be amazing as I know how competitive it all is! It would be nice to know that we didn't need to bother checking until Friday! I have been driving myself mad all day.
Got my report. 16.56, through to TiB FSB, and not successful for EFS (or EFS DS, obviously). The report is very helpful and surprisingly detailed (5 page pdf, 4 of which contain prose).
Somebody should just upload that document to google and link to it here, it's probably causing more bother by people not seeing it than if they could.
(edited 12 years ago)
Another day of checking, even though I'm not sure if people have had updates on a Tuesday?!

Any ideas of distractions to get me away from the computer and this torture?!!?!!?
Another day of checking, even though I'm not sure if people have had updates on a Tuesday?!

Any ideas of distractions to get me away from the computer and this torture?!!?!!?

It was my birthday on Friday...with great force of will I managed to stop myself checking on the day itself (couldn't bear the potential heartbreak!) and the following weekend. Now because I haven't checked for four days it's become a bit of a mental block.

I CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO CHECK. I just can't. Recommended if you think you can take the extra strain on your nerves!
Original post by comeluckyapril
It was my birthday on Friday...with great force of will I managed to stop myself checking on the day itself (couldn't bear the potential heartbreak!) and the following weekend. Now because I haven't checked for four days it's become a bit of a mental block.

I CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO CHECK. I just can't. Recommended if you think you can take the extra strain on your nerves!

I know that should i check and actually see a message there i won't be able to click on it to read it. I'm so nervous, but I want to know either way now, its not even been that long, but I am so desperate to find out!
As you look at your inbox the subject and start of the message are the same if you've passed or failed. You won't actually know if you've passed or not unless you click on the message. The scheme progress page is the same, it just says results available, you have to click on it to actually see the results. So don't be scared to visit the page, you still have to click on the messages to see your results :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending