The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

4 A*s, 5 A's and 3 B's and an A at FSMQ Additional Mathematics, but it should hopefuly go up to 6 A*'s, 5 A's and 2 B's after the remark :smile: Would love to do Economics at the LSE!
(edited 12 years ago)
9A's and 3 B's.
Would quite like to study business law. :smile:
8 A*s - English, English Lit, Maths (98%), Science, French, Geography, RE (100%), DT: Product Design
2 A's - Additional Science (1 mark off an A* may get remarked) and Music
Distinction - ICT

:banana2:
am actually doing this ^^
Reply 23
Well done everyone :P
Reply 24
Lol... wait till A-Levels hit you all.
2 A*'s, 4 A's and 6 B's :smile: Happy!

I got A*'s in Spanish and English Literature, A's in Biology, Geography, Business Studies and English Language and then the B's in Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Drama, German and Religion. Oh and a pass in ICT (somewhere between a B and C grade apparently).

Oh and I want to do Law with Spanish or Spanish and English Lit.
(edited 12 years ago)
like so many people on this thread I want to do medicine. I got 9A*s and 2A's. Just need to focus on getting work experience and good A levels now.
My last years GCSE: 4 A*s , 6 As , 4 B's

Studied at AS Level , History, Politics, Psychology and Eng Lit (this year)

Hoping to do LLB at UCL :smile:

By the way, congratulations with your results :wink:
Original post by cheese-lemming
8 A*s - English, English Lit, Maths (98%), Science, French, Geography, RE (100%), DT: Product Design
2 A's - Additional Science (1 mark off an A* may get remarked) and Music
Distinction - ICT

:banana2:
am actually doing this ^^

So you should be :wink:
Awesome results dude
Original post by The Dark Lord
How do you know he is joking? He could just be Asian...

Hahah! Nice one
4A*s 5As and 1 B :biggrin:
my cw let me down in like 4 subjects eurgghhh :frown:

And I want to take over the world :colone:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJPFSNu_QNs
Reply 31
Original post by StephenP15
4 A*s, 5 A's and 3 B's and an A at FSMQ Additional Mathematics, but it should hopefuly go up to 6 A*'s, 5 A's and 2 B's after the remark :smile: Would love to do Economics at the LSE!

Don't get too attached to the idea of studying Economics at LSE. It's terribly competetive, 60% + places are given to International students, ~ less than 60 places. Also considering there are 3000+ applicants.

Do Maths, Further Maths, Economics and another Art or Science as AS levels, and you should have a stong application for Oxbridge, Warwick, Nottingham, Bath, St Andrews etc.
Reply 32
1A* 1A 6B 2C

(I took mine in 2009 though...) :smile:
Reply 33
7 b's and 6 c's.
I'm very pleased with them, even if they're not the best.. especially for TSR. :smile:
Reply 34
My little sister got 1A* 3As and 4B's today!

I'm so proud <3

I dunno, I just felt like sharing.
Reply 35
7 A* 1 A moved to this country beginning of Y10 and was confused with system and was at ****tttty school lol. Hope I have enough gcses to get into dentistry. Happy about my results especially for how much (sadly little) effort I put into it. Next year will be different!
Reply 36
Hey TSR & Guys Reading,

I Got:

4 A's And 6 B's

English Literature - A
R.E. - A
ICT - OCR Nationals - A/A (2 Distinctions Equivalent To 2 Grade A's)

German - B
D&T - Graphics - B
Maths - B
English Language - B
Science Core - B
Additional Science - B

Really Pleased With My Results And Would Like 2 Study Law At Oxbridge (If I Can :smile: )

Majid :smile:
Reply 37
Original post by obsessedfreak95

ah i know, it frustrates me when people get disappointed over having like one A, but i think it's about your own expectations for yourself. like i'm predicated 9 A*s and i got a B today and was pretty disappointed. but no, i won't be killing myself over it :wink:

Grow up.
Reply 38
I got 8A* and 2A which I was shocked about as I was at least expected a B or two. But I think my german should be an A* I'm sure theres a big mess up with the writing!
Reply 39
4 A*s, 5 As and 5 Bs, very happy indeed.

Latest