Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Brayford Quays Confirmed Flat & Room Number

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by charli02
after you sign your tenancy agreement it will have your flat number and room number on it :smile:

oh wait.. do i need to print that agreement off and send it to them? or bring it on the day?
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 21
well i printed mine off and sent it in a few days ago which i do believe you are meant to do :smile:
Reply 22
oh okay then thanks for telling me haha. what course you doing?
Reply 23
haha its okayy :smile: im doing psychology, what about you?? what flat number does your tenancy agreement say?? :P
I think I'm flat no.31 room 1! Really nervous :frown: lol
Im in flat 31 also :smile: don't be nervous x
Reply 26
ill be fine after i am there, i think its just gonna be the drive :P im in flat 44, cant find anybody in my flat :frown: :P
ahh that sucks try the brayford quay facebook page thats how I found one of my flat mates. What you studying?
hiya, I'm flat 044 room 4
ill be fine after i am there, i think its just gonna be the drive :P im in flat 44, cant find anybody in my flat :frown: :P

hay :biggrin: Flat 044! Add me on facebook if you have it, Louis Glen Harman :smile:

There are four of us that have found each other, you will be number five! im guessing there is still one person to find
Reply 30
awesome, who are the others?? :smile:
Reply 31
haha its okayy :smile: im doing psychology, what about you?? what flat number does your tenancy agreement say?? :P

equine science, i signed it and sent it off, but i still dont know my flat number. do they send a letter back with it on?
Reply 32
Flat 13 lucky me :P
Reply 33
Original post by Elliot678

how do you know what flat? ahh im so confused. :confused:
Original post by vanessab20
equine science, i signed it and sent it off, but i still dont know my flat number. do they send a letter back with it on?

your flat number is on the tenancy agreement on the first page, just download it again and you'll see it :smile:
Reply 35
Flat 8 anyone?
Reply 36
Flat 13 room 4 soo excited but nervous!!!
Reply 37

Hey flatmate!!
Reply 38
Original post by Batesy13*
Hey flatmate!!

Haha Hey! Are you moving in on the 17th or 18th?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 39

Haha Hey! Are you moving in on the 17th or 18th?

17th u??

Quick Reply

Latest