The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy: 2012 entry

Scroll to see replies

Is there anyone who has heard from Oxford Brookes post interview? If so how long did it take to get a reply from them? I had an interview there (which i didnt feel went too well!!!) last week and im just really eager to know whether i got in now as its my first choice! Aha and also has anyone who has not yet got their A2 results heard from Southampton yet?

Thanks!!! :smile:
Reply 741
Original post by pashoxphysio
hi,
yeah i was at Brighton interviews last week, and let alone interview 3 times the applicants, they offer their 49 places to about 130-140 people, as in their eyes, 1/3 will not get the grades, 1/3 will take up a place somewhere else and the last 1/3 will take up the place there!

So what the hell do they do if they all do get grades/want to go there??? Scary!
Original post by JosieGee
ohh really on my track it tells me to be there for 14:40 so im guessing theyve split it up and a group go at one and a group go the time im going..

do you know how many places there are at MMU and how many people get interviews?

Where else have you applied to? is MMU your firm choice or?

Josie x

ah right, fair enough!

not sure about all the statistics tbh.

UCLan will be firm if I get an offer (interview on 1st Feb) still waiting to hear from Bradford and salford, MMU will probably be insurance depending on which offers I get (if any :colondollar:)
Reply 743
has anyone had/ got interviews at bradford or teeside ?
Reply 744
Original post by MissLightyear
ah right, fair enough!

not sure about all the statistics tbh.

UCLan will be firm if I get an offer (interview on 1st Feb) still waiting to hear from Bradford and salford, MMU will probably be insurance depending on which offers I get (if any :colondollar:)

I heard back from salford about a week ago wasn't accepted though. Bradford i heard back from early december they sent a letter instead of puttin it on ucas track
Reply 745
i've got interviews at both bradford and teeside.

bradford late feb and teeside next wednesday!
Original post by MrsH23
So what the hell do they do if they all do get grades/want to go there??? Scary!

thats what i was thinking :P
ohh really on my track it tells me to be there for 14:40 so im guessing theyve split it up and a group go at one and a group go the time im going..

do you know how many places there are at MMU and how many people get interviews?

Where else have you applied to? is MMU your firm choice or?

Josie x

Hi :biggrin: Im going to MMU on feb 22nd for an interview!
They gave me plenty of time to arrange flights etc from Ireland :biggrin:
Neways, I was there looking around in October and Ruth Mc Donald, A senior lecturer told me they have 68 places, and they will interview any1 they feel shows in their personal statement what they are looking for!
Reply 748
Got an offer from MMU! SO happy :smile: it's my firm choice, was interviewed on the 11th so not bad going for a reply! Good luck everyone :smile:
Original post by Alixy
Got an offer from MMU! SO happy :smile: it's my firm choice, was interviewed on the 11th so not bad going for a reply! Good luck everyone :smile:

well done :biggrin: i love mmu and really hope i get offered after my interview next month :P
Reply 750
Original post by jack9
i've got interviews at both bradford and teeside.

bradford late feb and teeside next wednesday!

I'm at Teeside next wednesday too :smile:
Reply 751
Original post by pashoxphysio
Hi :biggrin: Im going to MMU on feb 22nd for an interview!
They gave me plenty of time to arrange flights etc from Ireland :biggrin:
Neways, I was there looking around in October and Ruth Mc Donald, A senior lecturer told me they have 68 places, and they will interview any1 they feel shows in their personal statement what they are looking for!

aww wow thats cool! is it your firm choice if you get an offer?
good luck with your interview!! :biggrin:
68 places? wow thats not alot i bet 100s applied :s i hope i get an offer i loveed it there :smile: xx
Reply 752
Original post by matt!!

Original post by matt!!
erm yeah that's all i've been told.. good luck! :smile:

Has anyone else got an interview at sheffield hallam?

i haven't heard from them or heard anyone else say anything :tongue:
Reply 753
what times your interview at teeside?
aww wow thats cool! is it your firm choice if you get an offer?
good luck with your interview!! :biggrin:
68 places? wow thats not alot i bet 100s applied :s i hope i get an offer i loveed it there :smile: xx

ehhh u might think thats not a lot but ehh last week at Brighton they only got 49 places, and im going to Uclan on Feb 8th and they only have 25 places..

So MMU has one of the highest amount of places..
But yes hundreds, even over a thousand apply to certain places..

Last week in Brighton we were told for every 1 place of the 49, that 13 people applied for each, so that equals 637. And Brighton aint even a Uni that would be high on the list!
Has anyone got an offer from Brunel or Southampton?
Reply 756
3 you ?
Reply 757
I got an offer from Brunel today :biggrin: really pleased as it's one of my top choices, and is such a relief!! xx
Original post by JHodges
I got an offer from Brunel today :biggrin: really pleased as it's one of my top choices, and is such a relief!! xx

It's one of my top too! I was so happy! :smile:
Original post by JHodges

Original post by JHodges

Ok thats good to know! I was contacted earlier this morning regarding a scan of my certificate for my BSc.

Hopefully that is a good sign!

Congrats on the offer! I wonder who else here has one from them!

Also, I'm not 100% sure but I think it could be good news for me too!

At one point their email says that "Before we can proceed with assessing your application we will need you to provide the following information"

And then later on it says :

"Please attend to this as a matter of urgency, since without this information we will be unable to consider making you an offer of a place on this course."

Maybe I'm reading too much into the wording? Let's hope not!
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest