The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Courthouse 2011

Hey all, me and two friends from Glasgow are moving up to Dundee and are moving into the courthouse apartments. We're moving in with two (anonymous) girls into a five bedroom flat, which'll be an interesting alternative to suburban life with the mum and dog :biggrin: Anyone else going to the courthouse apartments? They seem alright; not too expensive and everything you could expect. We're moving up on Monday (hasn't really sunk in yet).
Original post by Tobinobin
Hey all, me and two friends from Glasgow are moving up to Dundee and are moving into the courthouse apartments. We're moving in with two (anonymous) girls into a five bedroom flat, which'll be an interesting alternative to suburban life with the mum and dog :biggrin: Anyone else going to the courthouse apartments? They seem alright; not too expensive and everything you could expect. We're moving up on Monday (hasn't really sunk in yet).

Heyyy. Im thinking of applying to courthouse too. Which university are you going to? Any idea how far it is from the university of dundee??
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 2
Original post by SevenMagicJellybeans
Heyyy. Im thinking of applying to courthouse too. Which university are you going to? Any idea how far it is from the university of dundee??

Its not too from Dundee, right around the corner from Abertay so probably 5-10 mins from Dundee Union and surrounding campus I'd say.
Reply 3
Original post by SevenMagicJellybeans

I'm doing Geo at Dundee and my friends are doing ethical hacking at Abertay :smile: as Brizee said it's pretty close to the campus. You should probably apply soonish as a lot of people are trying to get accomm. last moment and a lot of the biggies + halls of residence will probably be full!
Original post by Tobinobin
I'm doing Geo at Dundee and my friends are doing ethical hacking at Abertay :smile: as Brizee said it's pretty close to the campus. You should probably apply soonish as a lot of people are trying to get accomm. last moment and a lot of the biggies + halls of residence will probably be full!

ahhh okay. ill call them on monday and get things sorted. thanks :smile: .
Original post by Brizee
Its not too from Dundee, right around the corner from Abertay so probably 5-10 mins from Dundee Union and surrounding campus I'd say.

5-10 mins isnt that bad. and everywhere else is practicallyyyy FULL. so courthouse it is then . thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending