The Student Room Group

Awkward post-blowjob/handjob moment

Whenever I give my boyfriend and hand job or blow job, when he's finished I never really know what to do...this is kind of a weird question, but there's usually cum on his stomach or mine, and I never really know what to do. We usually just hug each other, but as soon as he cums should I stop playing with his penis and kind of leave the cum there?..this is so weird, i'm sorry, but I just don't know! It's not awkward, just awkward in my head because I don't know what to do next!

Scroll to see replies

Say you are going to "clean yourself up" have a chewing gum/ brush your teeth, then kissing each other shouldn't be an issue. Otherwise you could get him to return the favour?
Reply 2
What do you want to do? What does he want to do? There's no right thing to do, so just do what you want. Talk to him about it.
Reply 3
If you know he's STD free, then I'd say lick it all up. And cuddles are always good.
Reply 4
So in the world of the OP things like showers and tissues have yet to be invented?

Crazy.
You don't swallow? Awkward.
Original post by Anonymous
Whenever I give my boyfriend and hand job or blow job, when he's finished I never really know what to do...this is kind of a weird question, but there's usually cum on his stomach or mine, and I never really know what to do. We usually just hug each other, but as soon as he cums should I stop playing with his penis and kind of leave the cum there?..this is so weird, i'm sorry, but I just don't know! It's not awkward, just awkward in my head because I don't know what to do next!

Oh no no no, dont stop as soon as give it a minute to prolong the feeling but be gentle as it will be very sensitive.

As for cleaning up well etiher you do it or he does, just have baby wipes/tissue/towel whatever handy to do so
Say you are going to "clean yourself up" have a chewing gum/ brush your teeth, then kissing each other shouldn't be an issue. Otherwise you could get him to return the favour?

Why would it be an issue anyway? :curious:
Clean up with tissues then either cuddle or get him to return the favour. I'm not surprised it's awkward if you're not tidying up :tongue:
Original post by Pink Bullets
Why would it be an issue anyway? :curious:

some blokes have an issue with kissing a girl after she'd had his dick or cum in her mouth :dontknow:
some blokes have an issue with kissing a girl after she'd had his dick or cum in her mouth :dontknow:

Some girls are the same too
Original post by Clumsy_Chemist
Clean up with tissues then either cuddle or get him to return the favour. I'm not surprised it's awkward if you're not tidying up :tongue:

This.
Reply 12
swallow or he'll never love you
I'm lol'ing so hard

It's only awkward because it's not in your mouth/on your face. Whack some swimming goggles on and take it like a champ.
(edited 12 years ago)
Swallow?
Reply 15
I used to get this, usually I'd go wash my hands then we might watch a film (or carry on watching what we were) or go into the garden if it's a nice day.
Just swallow it. Or lick it off.
Original post by Réglisse

Original post by Réglisse
If you know he's STD free, then I'd say lick it all up. And cuddles are always good.

eww :vomit:
I dont see anything awkward in getting a tissue/washing up and then proceed to cuddling?
usually my boyfriend just cleans it up with like... a sock that's about to be washed or something and we cuddle in the warm glow-y feeling. otherwise it kind of interrupts and ruins the lovely calm for me. ;P

Quick Reply

Latest