The Student Room Group

AQA A level grade boundries

hey guys sorry about this, im probably getting my wording wrong in the searches, but im looking for the grade boundries for the final A level grade out of 400 but i am having trouble finding it.

the one im looking for is for AQA psychology spec A

thanks, and sorry, i know it must be somewhere but i'm having some serious trouble finding it.
Reply 2

wow thank you! holy crap though, i was 1 mark away from a b :frown: i feel robbed :redface:
Reply 3
Original post by IPL_SOCIETY
wow thank you! holy crap though, i was 1 mark away from a b :frown: i feel robbed :redface:

Exactly the same!! :tongue: are you considering a remark? I think it will bug me too much to leave it :s-smilie:
I would definitely consider a remark - I have just had the results back of my AQA Geography remark and it went up to an A* (was 7UMS off so definitely worth a go if you're 1 off :smile: )
Reply 5
Original post by mirandaandhector
I would definitely consider a remark - I have just had the results back of my AQA Geography remark and it went up to an A* (was 7UMS off so definitely worth a go if you're 1 off :smile: )

Oh wow! well done :smile: I think im going to get it remarked, i suppose its just expensive though, and my uni place doesn't depend on it...but still 1 mark! :rolleyes: its worth a shot!
Reply 6
Original post by Kel2693
Exactly the same!! :tongue: are you considering a remark? I think it will bug me too much to leave it :s-smilie:

oh dear, i cant believe they mess up such important things, especially on 1 mark, i mean if we sat 4 exams, and to rob us just for 1 mark, its just soo wrong :frown: yeh im going to get the remark and hope for the best :smile: good luck to you!

Original post by mirandaandhector

wow, thats a big mess up they did there :redface: glad you got what you deserved in the end though :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending