Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

LLOYDS summer placement 2012

Announcements Posted on
Are you at uni? Can you help prospective students with their questions? We're looking for uni forum assistants 19-11-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anybody knw when is the deadline for the lloyds summer placements and also anyone knw how to apply for boots - there is no link on the website to apply. Someone help. Thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    The application process doesn't open until around october. Start checking from late september.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 102102)
    Anybody knw when is the deadline for the lloyds summer placements and also anyone knw how to apply for boots - there is no link on the website to apply. Someone help. Thanks
    lloyds is already open
    closes in october

i have no idea when boots opens but you can sign up for alerts so i guess when it opens they'll tell you
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I hadn't realised that the Lloyds was already open - well annoyed at myself.

Just send my CV there for it - think I was way too late to get a place? Pissed off.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigDirty)
    I hadn't realised that the Lloyds was already open - well annoyed at myself.

Just send my CV there for it - think I was way too late to get a place? Pissed off.
    for lloyds there's a whole application you have to do
    they don't do the process by CVs
    you still have time i presume
    (what year are you in)
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purplestar8)
    for lloyds there's a whole application you have to do
    they don't do the process by CVs
    you still have time i presume
    (what year are you in)
    Yeah, I just filled that all out.
    Well I got direct 2nd year entry so I guess I am in 2nd year... but really I haven't started.
    Closing date is 21st of October - just wish I had applied sooner!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well I got direct 2nd year entry so I guess I am in 2nd year... but really I haven't started.
    direct entry to 2nd year?
    that's lucky
    i had to go into first year so i'm about to start next week

better late than never i guess
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    what is the placement for?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    If the closing date is the 21st of October surely everyone has an equal chance as long as they apply before that date? I didn't send off my Boots application till the day of the deadline and still got a place.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ljbuilder)
    what is the placement for?
    getting paid experience in a pharmacy
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by New...Romantic)
    If the closing date is the 21st of October surely everyone has an equal chance as long as they apply before that date? I didn't send off my Boots application till the day of the deadline and still got a place.
    Ahh that's reassuring. Thanks!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hi, Im applying right now and have a question. Which application form do i fill in, 1st year or 2nd year because, Im heading into my 2nd year but it would be my 1st year of the lloyds placement. Any idea ?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ^ Go ahead and apply. Im also headin into my 2nd year, so therefore we need to fill the form in for 2nd year. Ive done it :-)
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I'm on the website right now but it states that I have to send my CV in. When is the deadline for 2012? It says 18.07.11 on the website
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ana*Haifa)
    I'm on the website right now but it states that I have to send my CV in. When is the deadline for 2012? It says 18.07.11 on the website
    The deadline is 21st of October. Send your CV and they will send you a link to fill in an online application.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I emailed in my CV but haven't heard anything. How long does it take for them to respond?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    The deadline is 21st of October. Send your CV and they will send you a link to fill in an online application.
    Thanks. This is what I received:

Thank you for your application.

Please Note: Applications for delivery drivers, dispensers, A.C.T's and retail store assistant positions are not managed centrally and due to the large volume of applications we receive we are unable to re-direct all applications. Please contact your local Pharmacy Manager for information on their current opportunities.

So who do I contact now? :confused:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ana*Haifa)
    Thanks. This is what I received:

Thank you for your application.

Please Note: Applications for delivery drivers, dispensers, A.C.T's and retail store assistant positions are not managed centrally and due to the large volume of applications we receive we are unable to re-direct all applications. Please contact your local Pharmacy Manager for information on their current opportunities.

So who do I contact now? :confused:
    I've PM'd you the link I got on the email.
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've PM'd you the link I got on the email.
    Could you please message me the email you got also after you submitted your cv.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by firestar101)
    Could you please message me the email you got also after you submitted your cv.
    Done

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 24, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.