The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Medical Centre Registration Form question

Hey, wondered if anyone could help me out with the medical centre registration form that freshers were mailed?

It asks for your Loughborough Address, which I don't know yet.. so should I wait until I receive this address? Or should I just bring it with me when I arrive at Loughborough?

Thanks,
Charlie.
Reply 1
I remember reading somewhere that you can leave it blank and update the medical centre when you know what the address is or you can wait and hand the form in when you arrive.
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
I guess I'll wait then, that sounds easiest tbh
Reply 3
Original post by Charcoal
I guess I'll wait then, that sounds easiest tbh

Yeah, it shouldn't be a problem unless you needed a repeat prescription or something immediately after arriving (as they need time register you and get your notes). And even if your not registered they would be obliged to see you in an emergency, so no rush really.
(edited 12 years ago)
I posted this in the other thread but the post is a few pages back by now.

Information regarding the "University Medical Centre Registration Form":

The top of the form states "UK students - Please complete both sides of this form and return in the envelope marked Medical Officer (Only if you have a Loughborough address)". As new students you obviously won't know your Loughborough address yet. What you should do is either:

1. Fill in the form other than the Loughborough address, don't post the form, complete the address part when you get to Loughborough and know your halls address (including flat number), and take the form into the medical centre later.
2. Fill in the form other than the Loughborough address and post it like that. The medical centre will follow it up later when they check their records, or if you go there for an appointment.

That info comes from the medical centre themselves, I phoned to check it :smile:
Reply 5
Ahh awesome helpful TSR, cheers :yy:

Quick Reply