The Student Room Group

Still haven't received my BTEC results,

UCAS haven't sent them to my University
my college says I can expect to receive them in 2 week, but my University need a copy of my certificate by August 31st :confused:

Has everyone else received there BTEC already? Did UCAS automatically send the results to your Uni? I feel like I'm the only person having to send it all out myself :s-smilie:
I got my results from the college, who then told me my certificate would be sent out within a few weeks.
I had to personally send my results to the university who then changed my offer to unconditional. (this was way back in June)

Maybe you should give the college a call?
Reply 2
Original post by Rossical
UCAS haven't sent them to my University
my college says I can expect to receive them in 2 week, but my University need a copy of my certificate by August 31st :confused:

Has everyone else received there BTEC already? Did UCAS automatically send the results to your Uni? I feel like I'm the only person having to send it all out myself :s-smilie:

I had the same problem last year, I rang my college and told them that my University needs a copy of my certificate asap, and they were kind enough to hunt through all the certificates and fax it over to my university :smile:

Ring your college and chase it up :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest