The Student Room Group

GIRLS: Have your boyfriends asked you for anal sex, if so, did you say yes..?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by Tootles
I was your hundredth pos :biggrin:

Hehee, thankyou :tongue:

I feel quite bemused that that comment got so much rep!
Reply 181
Original post by Hazular
Hehee, thankyou :tongue:

I feel quite bemused that that comment got so much rep!
Well, you deserve it. I, for one, wouldn't ask unless I was sure I'd be prepared to have her do something like that to me, or unless she actually wanted me to do it because it felt good - what's the point in doing something that only feels good for me; would I not be just as well masturbating?
Original post by Tootles
Well, you deserve it. I, for one, wouldn't ask unless I was sure I'd be prepared to have her do something like that to me, or unless she actually wanted me to do it because it felt good - what's the point in doing something that only feels good for me; would I not be just as well masturbating?

What's the point of doing something that feels good... umm, maybe it might feel good?
Reply 183
Original post by User722716
What's the point of doing something that feels good... umm, maybe it might feel good?
And what about her?
Original post by Tootles
And what about her?

Yes, I think you're right. Couples should only be allowed to do things that they both enjoy equally. We'd better ban birthday and christmas presents, inlaws, valentine's day dinners, romantic comedies, oral sex, in fact better make it all sex... Soft furnishings will need to go too, and football will have to be outlawed. If she likes cuddling and he likes space then I suppose sleep will have to be banned too, or perhaps a separate bedrooms rule could be enforced.

Alternatively though, maybe when you love someone you just feel like doing something for them every once in a while. And maybe, just maybe, when someone loves you back they do things for you every once in a while.

Hmm. No, I agree with you. It's definitely got to be the first one.
I said no because that just my personal preference.
Reply 186
i'd say no.
NO NO NO NO NO.
Reply 187
Original post by Anonymous

Original post by Anonymous
If not, why not?
I am a girl by the way and my boyfriend keeps asking me for it.

yes he has asked but i said no! sounds kinda gross to be honest x
Reply 188
Original post by Hazular
I've said that I'll do it when my boyfriend allows me to shove a cucumber up his arse.
Fair's fair. I'm not having it up me if he won't.

What a ****ing retarded argument. Do you also make him deepthroat a cucumber every time he asks for head? :rolleyes:

I don't see what the big deal is. Anal sex is no different from normal sex. You do it right, nobody gets hurt, you both come, you're both happy and satisfied. Everyone's a winner. So where's all this ultra-aggressive cucumber shoving man-hate coming from?
Reply 189
Original post by py0alb
What a ****ing retarded argument. Do you also make him deepthroat a cucumber every time he asks for head? :rolleyes:

I don't see what the big deal is. Anal sex is no different from normal sex. You do it right, nobody gets hurt, you both come, you're both happy and satisfied. Everyone's a winner. So where's all this ultra-aggressive cucumber shoving man-hate coming from?

Because I tried it once and it effing hurt like balls. So I'm not doing it again unless he's willing to go through the same pain.
Reply 190
Original post by Hazular
Because I tried it once and it effing hurt like balls. So I'm not doing it again unless he's willing to go through the same pain.

Let me get this straight - you are willing to subject yourself to agony as long as you also get to torture your boyfriend? A kind of torture swap? A bit of Fred West role playing? I think you may have some serious psychological issues you might want to address before you give out any more "advice".

It's not like your boyfriend is going to want to do it if you are not enjoying it (assuming your boyfriend is neither a sadist nor a completely thoughtless prick). A lot of couples enjoy anal sex immensely. It just so happens that you don't. Thats tough **** for you, but your personal issues don't apply to anyone else, so take your ignorant, uninformed, sweeping generalisations and shove them up your (boyfriend's) arse.
Reply 191
Original post by py0alb
Let me get this straight - you are willing to subject yourself to agony as long as you also get to torture your boyfriend? A kind of torture swap? A bit of Fred West role playing? I think you may have some serious psychological issues you might want to address before you give out any more "advice".

It's not like your boyfriend is going to want to do it if you are not enjoying it (assuming your boyfriend is neither a sadist nor a completely thoughtless prick). A lot of couples enjoy anal sex immensely. It just so happens that you don't. Thats tough **** for you, but your personal issues don't apply to anyone else, so take your ignorant, uninformed, sweeping generalisations and shove them up your (boyfriend's) arse.

Pahahaha, never before has the term "butthurt" been more appropriate.
Reply 192
Original post by Hazular
Pahahaha, never before has the term "butthurt" been more appropriate.

Yeah, good response, don't respond to any points, just make an unfunny joke, well done :rolleyes:

Keep your ignorant opinions to yourself in future, k?
Reply 193
Original post by py0alb
Yeah, good response, don't respond to any points, just make an unfunny joke, well done :rolleyes:

Keep your ignorant opinions to yourself in future, k?

Haaaaaa, yeah k bye. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending