The Student Room Group

GIRLS: Have your boyfriends asked you for anal sex, if so, did you say yes..?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jumpingjesusholycow
:sogood:

Suprisingly enough, my boyfriend is dubious of the whole thing... :s-smilie:
Original post by skunky x
Suprisingly enough, my boyfriend is dubious of the whole thing... :s-smilie:

Is he mad? :lolwut:
Is he mad? :lolwut:

Just cautious. He's terrified of hurting me. I'm quite a small lady and it's always his biggest worry when we do something new.

I think it's possible, but it'll be something for when we have plenty of time and space alone together. For his peace of mind and for ensuring we're relaxed and calm.
Don't say yes if you don't want to try it.
Just cautious. He's terrified of hurting me. I'm quite a small lady and it's always his biggest worry when we do something new.

I think it's possible, but it'll be something for when we have plenty of time and space alone together. For his peace of mind and for ensuring we're relaxed and calm.

Wel that sounds very sensible :smile: So it's good you two are going at your own pace.

That said, anal-sex is amazing :sogood:
Wel that sounds very sensible :smile: So it's good you two are going at your own pace.

That said, anal-sex is amazing :sogood:

Thanks for the heads up XD
Thanks for the heads up XD

Well I wouldn't know what it'd be like for you. She seemed to enjoy it though :dontknow:

If I was single, *cheesy finger guns with click*
Well I wouldn't know what it'd be like for you. She seemed to enjoy it though :dontknow:

If I was single, *cheesy finger guns with click*

Ahaha. Unfortunately you're not, and neither am I XD
Yes I have. As long as you use lots of lube and are relaxed and are clean obviously, it's fine. In fact quite enjoyable. Not a patch on vaginal sex though.
Reply 109
Original post by KalaKutta
Please DONT..

"Cursed is the one who approaches his wife in her rectum" (Reported by Imaam Ahmad, 2/479; see also Saheeh al-Jaami', 5865).

"The one who has intercourse with a menstruating woman, or with a woman in her rectum, or who goes to a fortune-teller, has disbelieved in what was revealed to Muhammad." (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, no. 1/243; see also Saheeh al-Jaami', 5918).

“Allaah is not too shy to tell the truth” three times. “Do not have intercourse with women in their back passages.” Narrated by Ibn Maajah (1924); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Ibn Maajah.

not that i support the bf/gf relationship or the fornication either ..

Being the messenger of god and all that, didn't muhammad have bigger problems than husbands "approaching" their wives up the rectum?
Ahaha. Unfortunately you're not, and neither am I XD

Give me a call when you're single and I shall do the same.

Let's do this :colonhash:

Bow chicka chicka...
Give me a call when you're single and I shall do the same.

Let's do this :colonhash:

Bow chicka chicka...

Ahahahha. It's a deal XD
Ahahahha. It's a deal XD

I kinds want to see what you look like now, just to see how well my game of anal-roulette has played.

:o:
Original post by tripsis
Giving and receiving - absolutely. Having a woman potentially experience large amounts of pain during anal sex when unpainful vaginal sex is an option and is pleasurable for both parties? Unnecessary. As you said, sex is about giving and receiving pleasure. So why should we do anal sex when only one party will potentially be receiving the pleasure?

As I said before, I am totally willing to experiment and have fun and I'm happy to give my boyfriend as many blow jobs, etc. as his heart desires because I absolutely love pleasuring him. But anal sex, which I have tried, was extremely painful for me and I have no interest in doing it again.

A lot of the things you have said about anal sex aren't true or don't follow through.

Firstly - anal sex has the potential to be painful, but so do many other sexual activities. Vaginal intercourse has the potential to be painful, biting/nibbling has the potential to be painful. People still do those and I don't see everyone condemning it.

I think (although I do not know that this applies to all couples) that if anal sex is painful, the receiving party is not relaxed enough, the giving party is not gentle enough, or there is not enough lube. It's possible that some individuals will always find it painful even if they do it perfectly, in which case ofc it is completely understandable that they should not want to do it.
However, I have had anal sex (imma girl, posted earlier) and not found it to be painful cause me and bf have worked really hard to make sure the above criteria are met.

Secondly - anal sex is not only pleasurable for one party. Again, I don't know, maybe it is possible that some girls will literally feel no pleasure from anal sex. However, I have actually done it - and I must say I did feel pleasure from it. And, very few other activities physically arouse me as much. (Arousal not the same as pleasure btw, but arousal helps with pleasure). It wasn't like... the best thing evaarr, and I could certainly go without, but equally it wasn't a sexual experience just for my bf. I got something out of it too.

Thirdly - even if you don't enjoy anal sex as much as your bf (for example I don't) why should that be a problem? Do you enjoy giving oral sex to your bf (which you say you do because you "love pleasuring him") as much as he enjoys receiving it? Some things in sexual relationships are just gifts that you give because you enjoy your partners enjoyment.

HOWEVER - I see that you have found anal sex extremely painful, and so ofc you would not want to do it again, and that is your right. After that negative experience, I would imagine you would only want to try it again if it interested you. I'm not going to try and persuade you into having it again, because I respect the fact that you don't want it. I think it would be wrong for your bf to persist in it, if you could not find a way for it to be pain-free.

All that I have a problem with is your presenting it as something which cannot be mutually sexually enriching between a loving couple - because you have had a negative experience.

But no hard feelings honestly! I don't want to be mean! Just trying to give you another perspective/ pick you up on that presentation of it.

x
Original post by Sharri5
Well, as long as you are open to receiving it as well. After all, the nerves are there

Well if a girl was really sexually interested in pegging her bf then yeah that would be reasonable...

However, having had anal sex mostly for the sake of my bf (but still not finding it painful/enjoying it a bit) I would not want to put something up his arse just to like.. make it tit for tat. I wouldn't get anything out of it and I don't think he finds that appealing either.
Those who are saying "I'll only do it if my boyfriend takes something up the arse as well", you forget, women are used to being penetrated. Straight men (in general) would find such a thing humiliating and emasculating. So, if it's it's not your cup of tea, just tell your boyfriend. Don't insist he has to shove something up there too.

(Oh, and I'm a girl by the way)
Original post by Anonymous
Those who are saying "I'll only do it if my boyfriend takes something up the arse as well", you forget, women are used to being penetrated. Straight men (in general) would find such a thing humiliating and emasculating. So, if it's it's not your cup of tea, just tell your boyfriend. Don't insist he has to shove something up there too.

(Oh, and I'm a girl by the way)

I'm sorry but that is a poor argument in my opinion because women are used to being penetrated in their vaginas, not in their arse!
Original post by Danz123
Now, referring to what many girls here have said, I'd say it's a little hypocritical. Most girls have stated in another thread it's a deal breaker if the guy doesn't perform oral. Oral isn't something which is pleasurable for the guy. So a girl wants a guy to do something for her, or she walks, but is not willing to do something for the guy, and she expects him to be very supportive? Also, if it hurts so many girls, why is it also pleasurable for so many?

I'd say like for like; women should give blowjobs and men should lick, but you can't compare a woman wanting to be licked to a man wanting to have anal sex because anal sex does ****ING hurt (I put ****ing in capitals to really express just how it is). I literally bounced around on my bum swearing every word under the sun..

I think enduring pain for his pleasure is a lot different from enduring a feeling of nothing (i.e. giving oral) for the others pleasure :tongue:
Original post by Sazzy890
I'm sorry but that is a poor argument in my opinion because women are used to being penetrated in their vaginas, not in their arse!

Yet we're still used to having something inside us where that's totally alien to men. It's something ingrained into their natural psyche to penetrate women and being penetrated wherever themselves is utterly against their instincts...it makes them the woman.

Of course, there are some men that enjoy that but on the whole, it's a pretty moot point
Original post by Anonymous
Yet we're still used to having something inside us where that's totally alien to men. It's something ingrained into their natural psyche to penetrate women and being penetrated wherever themselves is utterly against their instincts...it makes them the woman.

Of course, there are some men that enjoy that but on the whole, it's a pretty moot point

On the other side though, men have their prostate in their bum which feels good when penetrated, what do women have?

All we get is agony, unless we're lucky.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending