The Student Room Group

Manchester Medicine Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Had my interview on the 15th February and got put on hold about a week after.

Conditional offer today!
Waiting for Track to be updated but got the email to tell me I've got an offer at 11:30 today! Wooo
Original post by SpringNicht
Waiting for Track to be updated but got the email to tell me I've got an offer at 11:30 today! Wooo

Congratulations on the offer, out of interest, when was your interview?
Reply 1203
Seeing as people on 'hold' are getting offers etc does that mean they've made a decision on everyone on hold now? So you could possibly call up and ask.. ?
i had an interview dec 1st and was on hold too, why keep me waiting manchester just give me the rejection nowwwwwww :frown:

congrats to those with offers though :-)
Original post by dreamssss
i had an interview dec 1st and was on hold too, why keep me waiting manchester just give me the rejection nowwwwwww :frown:

i had my interview same day as you aswell, which group were you in?
Original post by Sergio Kun Aguero
Had my interview on the 15th February and got put on hold about a week after.

Conditional offer today!

Oh that's brilliant! Mine was on the twentieth so might hear back earlier than I thought :smile:
I think the fact that there giving people on-holders offers now must mean they've finished the interviewing cycle for 2012. Imma try call up 2moro to see where there at, congrats to all offer holders, y'all deserve it
Original post by rozca
Seeing as people on 'hold' are getting offers etc does that mean they've made a decision on everyone on hold now? So you could possibly call up and ask.. ?

Are they stil carrying out interviews? Because if they are then they won't have made decisions on all the on hold people. It could just be that they now know there are X number of places available to on hold people regardless of how everyone else at interview does so they're probably just starting off at the top of the list with people they know will now get offers.

Tbh I think I'd be too scared to ring up even if you could :tongue:
Original post by umair.khan
i had my interview same day as you aswell, which group were you in?

ummm afternoon one i thinkk, you? :-) are you on hold too?
Reply 1210
Original post by amazin_sk8a_dude
OMG. Congratulations. I'm still on hold but Well done!

thankyou, and dnt worry, they're going to get back to you in march... good luck! :biggrin:
Reply 1211
AHHHHHHH Was put on hold after my interview in Feb, but got my conditional offer today!!
Crazy!

They obviously just wanted to be send loads out on a leap year!! :biggrin:
ummm afternoon one i thinkk, you? :-) are you on hold too?

i was in the afternoon one aswell, not sure if you remember me, but i was the asian dude:/ and yeah im on hold, are you?
Reply 1213
InshAllah I can get an offer from Manchester. All the best people!
Reply 1214
Does anyone know about accomodation for manchester,
I just got an offer, should I be looking around and thinking of applying soon???
Reply 1215
Original post by ZeeBurb
Does anyone know about accomodation for manchester,
I just got an offer, should I be looking around and thinking of applying soon???

If you are definitely firming it, there is an accommodation section on their website although not sure when to start applying :smile:
Original post by umair.khan
Congratulations on the offer, out of interest, when was your interview?

November 29th at 8:45 :smile:

Track has been updated and I've firmed Manchester!
Reply 1217
think there's any hope for the rest of us on holddd? or is it probable all the offers have been given out? congratulations by the way everyone:smile:
Reply 1218
Original post by timoaf
think there's any hope for the rest of us on holddd? or is it probable all the offers have been given out? congratulations by the way everyone:smile:

definitely still hope, some people only had interviews today

I'm feeling the same way as you! It's so annoying. Lets hope its good news!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending