Original post by Computerised
This guy went there

Says it all really.

At least he looks happy! :biggrin:
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London
Original post by rachaelizabeth
Wow, i can't believe they've been allowed to charge £9,000 next year.... ew....

LOLOLOLOL Who is gonna pay £9,000 to study there?
Reply 22
i would advise you to re-take and go to another university.
Reply 23
Original post by Aarroonnn
Yeah it's bad, but it depends on your course. I heard they have good architecture courses?

Oh the irony. Have you seen the "tri-ominoes" building?
Reply 24
Original post by yoyo462001
If you're dumb enough to pay 9K for London Met, then you're in the right place tbh.

Touche sir.
A degree from London Met is better than no degree at all I guess!
Reply 26
Lol I know this is primarily 4 london met but erm what about essex uni?
I feel sorry for OP. He came on here asking to speak to someone with experience, and instead he's been subjected to the usual TSR twaddle.
Reply 28
If you are a monkey, then it's perfectly adequate, you will feel right at home - if you have a functioning brain, you will be extremely, really, very disappointed.

This is not my opinion, it's fact. /thread
No it's not bad at all, I graduated with a MBBS from there and managed to start my own general practice on Gombu, Nigeria.
Reply 30
Original post by Chav Princess
A degree from London Met is better than no degree at all I guess!

Yes of course, having no job as well as lots of debt is better than having no job :rolleyes:. Your stupidity never fails to impress me
I bet 99% of the people commenting on this thread have no idea about London Met but they want to push their opinion anyway, including me.

Yes it is ranked very low in the league tables but to be honest you can't get a grasp of what you can do there from a few statistics. Actually visiting and talking to real students and staff gives you a better idea rather than asking TSR members who are either snobs, genuinely have experience and loved/hated it or just plain ignorant. From what I've heard it isn't the place you want to go though; neither is Bolton.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 32
Original post by Notsocleverstudent
No it's not bad at all, I graduated with a MBBS from there and managed to start my own general practice on Gombu, Nigeria.

You are as your username indicates, unless of course that was sarcasm. I can't tell.
Reply 33
Original post by julifak
Lol I know this is primarily 4 london met but erm what about essex uni?

Depends which subject, it is very strong for Economics and Politics. Still, though, no matter which subject...Essex is in a completely different league to London Met. It's in the 1994 group alongside Durham, York, Loughborough etc.

Plus, the speaker of the house of commons went to Essex :tongue:
Reply 34
Original post by mathsmusicfrench
I graduated from London Met last summer and really enjoyed my time there. The course was interesting and informative; all of the lecturers and tutors were helpful and kind and everybody enjoyed the social aspects of living in London. I highly recommend it as a place to study and wish you all the best. I might even see you there, I visit it every couple of weeks on my way to the Job Centre to collect my JSA.

I'm sorry, I have never been there really. But I would say this: £9000 a year isn't going to burn too much of a hole in your pocket. That's coming from a £30-a-week EMA student. I chose to have a Gap Year this year before all the fees nonsense happened and I'm not worried about the cost of 2012-2015, It's a lot of money, but it's manageable. Promise.

But London Met probably isn't worth it. Take a year out, do some retakes and reapply for somewhere halfway up the tables.

bit fuss...
Original post by torchwood
You are as your username indicates, unless of course that was sarcasm. I can't tell.

If you can't identify sarcasm as blatant as that, surely it would only be more appropriate for you to have my username?
Reply 36
Original post by SpicyStrawberry
I bet 99% of the people commenting on this thread have no idea about London Met but they want to push their opinion anyway, including me.

Yes it is ranked very low in the league tables but to be honest you can't get a grasp of what you can do there from a few statistics. Actually visiting and talking to real students and staff gives you a better idea rather than asking TSR members who are either snobs, genuinely have experience and loved/hated it or just plain ignorant. From what I've heard it isn't the place you want to go though; neither is Bolton.

Nope, three people I know have been there, all studied different courses, all said the exact same thing, it is dreadful.
It is.
Reply 38
Original post by Notsocleverstudent
If you can't identify sarcasm as blatant as that, surely it would only be more appropriate for you to have my username?

Tbh, your post/joke was pretty crappy.

Oh and no I don't want your username, I prefer mine, but thanks anyway! :smile:
Original post by Kimoraaa
Nope, three people I know have been there, all studied different courses, all said the exact same thing, it is dreadful.

Fair play.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending