The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

James Lighthill House for Swap

Hello folks, I have a single ensuite at James Lighthill House. It's pretty convenient, near King's Cross and Angel Station. It is self-catered, and there's also night security which gives you a peace of mind. Rent is £189pw, and if there is anyone who has a single room interested in swapping please let me know. :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by farishino

Hello folks, I have a single ensuite at James Lighthill House. It's pretty convenient, near King's Cross and Angel Station. It is self-catered, and there's also night security which gives you a peace of mind. Rent is £189pw, and if there is anyone who has a single room interested in swapping please let me know. :smile:

If it's so nice, why do you want to swap?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Hi, I have been offered a Single (not en-suite) at Hawkridge House, r u interest in it??? £119pw
contact me if u want make the swap...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3
Hi, I have been offered a twin room at Arthur Tattersall house which is VERY close to UCL (google maps says 0.3 miles) and rent is cheap at £97 per week. Would be interested in a swap if you are :smile:
Reply 4

I have got Hawkridge Single, 110 per week, would you like to swap with me?
This may be a bit late but I would like to swap. I live in Ifor Evans and it is around 150 pounds a week. It cheap and catered and also very sociable. PM me if you are interested :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending