Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Bath 2012 Applicants thread!

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 38 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else going to the open day on 17th September?

Bit disappointing that (unlike nearby Bristol) they're not operating some sort of bus between the train station and university campus.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluteflute)
    Anyone else going to the open day on 17th September?

Bit disappointing that (unlike nearby Bristol) they're not operating some sort of bus between the train station and university campus.
    There already is a bus between the train station and the university campus... well, the bus stop is about 50m away from the train station!
    • 38 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hedgeman49)
    There already is a bus between the train station and the university campus... well, the bus stop is about 50m away from the train station!
    Ah that makes things easier, thanks
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Ah that makes things easier, thanks
    to make it even easier, its bright orange
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz)
    to make it even easier, its bright orange
    Or even blue if orange doesn't appeal to one's taste in public transportation...
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Orange is the way to go.... :P
    • 38 followers

ReputationRep:
    I like how in my "potential applicants" thread we have one potential applicant and three current students
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'll be coming to the open day, but I'm a 2011 clearing applicant not a 2012 applicant :nothing:
    • 38 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roblee)
    I'll be coming to the open day, but I'm a 2011 clearing applicant not a 2012 applicant :nothing:
    Oh okay, what subject?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay, what subject?
    Compsci, same as you- do you not remember asking me for application advice on previous occasions?
    • 38 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roblee)
    Compsci, same as you- do you not remember asking me for application advice on previous occasions?
    I have the world's worst memory you can be sure I won't forget you again though!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how fast is the admissions office with the offers? (I am applying for the L101 Economics course)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    On the bio-sciences side offers were sent out after closing date for applications regardless of when you applied I think. DD also had to attend an interview which they take into account in case you just miss your grades.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Reporting in!

I'm applying for Computer Systems Engineering.

I've seen a few Bath offers in the decision thread; it's making me nervous!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Applying for Maths with a year placement
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I applied for pharmacy on the 5th/6th. I'm really nervous now because I know people have started getting offers for things like maths
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Accounting and finance asks for AAA would i hav much chance if i applied with my predicted A*AB in Tech, Accounting nd Math? Cause Bath looks awesome nd it would easily be my first choice if i had a chance :/
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I want to apply for Business Admin, but missed the open day I'm worried my grades won't suit. My predicted A2 are A*AA. Got AAAB at AS, GCSE - 2A*, 4A, 4B, 1C. Also doing the EPQ, AQA Bacc, and AS Citizenship. Do I have a chance, I know its VERY competitive.

Also is the uni as nice as it looks on the web?

Thanks
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for European Studies (German + Russian) with AAB predictions, plus EPQ. Some people I know have got offers already and school haven't even sent my application T_T
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmberCD)
    I applied for pharmacy on the 5th/6th. I'm really nervous now because I know people have started getting offers for things like maths
    You are nervous? Me and my friend applied to bath. We both got A*s in A level Maths already. He applied for engineering and I applied for maths.

I was asked to prove my maths grade, and still havent heard back since, and he got an offer yesterday (without having to prove anything!)

I am so angry haha

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 17, 2013
New on TSR

Join the Welcome Squad

Become a part of the TSR team!

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.