The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath 2012 Applicants thread!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mike93L
Did you get the invitation by letter? My friend got one too for physics on the same day

yeah by letter :smile:
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 181
I've just received an offer to study Computer Systems Engineering!
Don't be too worried everyone!! You will soon get an offer!!
I have got the Economics offer just now!!:biggrin:
Reply 183
Original post by Minnie46
Is it Bsc or MSci?

MSci (I hope that's what you wanted to hear!)
Reply 184
Original post by DylanLJG
Applying for Economics at Bath, haven't heard anything yet though.

I so want to get in, I fell in love with it on the open day and it's my top choice above Cambridge and Warwick. So jealous of everyone with offers. I keep thinking I wrote something awful in my PS and they're just holding off my rejection just to taunt me. :frown: Guess I'll have to wait and see...

Good luck to everyone else applying.

Nah dude. I just got an offer from them for Economics (L101). Your GCSE's are better than mine and we have the same number of AS- Level 'A' grades. I doubt you will get rejected. Good luck everyone. Stop worrying please. :biggrin:
Reply 185
Finally got an acknowledgement email today for social policy! anyone else?
Original post by DaveT123
ive applied for sociology, which shares a first year with social policy. so i guess we are applying for the same course. and i sent my out last friday, aswell. be interesting to see when we get the offers

I got an offer from Bath to do Social Sciences a couple days ago. :biggrin:
my offers AAB guess my course slightly different from yours but there the same department. Dont worry guys youll be fine your all so intellegent you make me feel stupid :P Good luck everyone hope all goes well :biggrin:
Reply 187
I got an email asking me to prove my A level grade in Maths. I haven't received the certificate yet but I want them to continue processing my application as soon as possible. What should I do? Should I wait till I get my certificate or should I upload my statement of results/AS level certificate instead. What did other people do?
Reply 188
I got an email asking me to prove my A level grade in Maths. I haven't received the certificate yet but I want them to continue processing my application as soon as possible. What should I do? Should I wait till I get my certificate or should I upload my statement of results/AS level certificate instead. What did other people do?

I got one asking for proof of GCSE English grades. I just uploaded the certificate through the tracker though. Maybe email back asking if a state of results will be OK?

They have done the same with me to!

I would also like to know.
Reply 190
Original post by walesisthebest

I posted my results TRANSCRIPT due to the fact that I did not have my certificate at that time. They seem to ignore it but when I received my certificate, I uploaded it and told them. They acknowledged it and I received an offer the next week.

Try get a hold of the certificate but otherwise email them with your transcript. Good luck!
Reply 191
Original post by walesisthebest

Original post by Yash13
I posted my results TRANSCRIPT due to the fact that I did not have my certificate at that time. They seem to ignore it but when I received my certificate, I uploaded it and told them. They acknowledged it and I received an offer the next week.

Try get a hold of the certificate but otherwise email them with your transcript. Good luck!

Did you both reply to the email? Mine said 'note you do not need to reply to advise us you have done so...' So I didn't but I haven't heard anything for a week.
Reply 192
Hey,

I received an unconditional from Bath to study Pharmacology and firmed it today :smile:
I even managed to dodge going to an interview as I'm leaving for Canada soon on my gapyah.

Bath asked for my A2 certificates also, I hadn't received them yet so I just went down to my college where they had them, scanned them and sent it off.

Good luck to everybody here and hopefully I will see you in Bath next year :smile:
Reply 193
Original post by Mike93L
Did you both reply to the email? Mine said 'note you do not need to reply to advise us you have done so...' So I didn't but I haven't heard anything for a week.

Yes mine said the same. The thing is I assume that my certificates are coming the middle of this month because they asked us to pick it up then but I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!!! This is my first choice uni so I want the application to hurry up.
Reply 194

I got the same email a few weeks ago and I hadn't yet recieved my certificates, so I replied to the email explaining that and they said it was fine! I've since recieved an offer, and got my certficate so I uploaded that yesterday after I got the offer. Hope that helps!

Edit: I should add that when I replied to the email I also attached the statement of results that I got in the summer. :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 195
I hv applied to Architecture at Bath and received an email telling me to upload my English qualification a few days ago. so I did it but hv'nt heard anything from them yet. How long does it usually take to receive an offer after uploading the required qualification?:frown: so nervous now!!:frown:((((
Just got an offer for Biology!
Reply 197
Original post by la343
I got the same email a few weeks ago and I hadn't yet recieved my certificates, so I replied to the email explaining that and they said it was fine! I've since recieved an offer, and got my certficate so I uploaded that yesterday after I got the offer. Hope that helps!

Edit: I should add that when I replied to the email I also attached the statement of results that I got in the summer. :smile:

Thank you I think I should do that too. btw what did you apply for?
Reply 198
I am applying for accounting and finance course at Bath uni. :wink: But I haven't even started writing my PS. I can't decide, if I'm going to take a gap year. :smile:
Reply 199
Thank you I think I should do that too. btw what did you apply for?

Natural Sciences MSci :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest