The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath 2012 Applicants thread!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2120
Good luck with algebra today for whoever's sitting it. :-)
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Can't believe I only have one exam left, then I'm done. Forever. :|
Reply 2122
Original post by Hedgeman49

Oh wow that's crazy! Good luck! :smile:
Original post by croag
Oh wow that's crazy! Good luck! :smile:

Thanks... how was algebra?

As far as BBC2 viewers are concerned you're a student for another few months, remember!
Original post by RibenaRockstar
As far as BBC2 viewers are concerned you're a student for another few months, remember!

Yes, but I know that it's all over! :tongue:

Don't know what I'm going to do with myself this summer...
Yes, but I know that it's all over! :tongue:

Don't know what I'm going to do with myself this summer...

I do: you're going to apply for ALL THE TV QUIZ SHOWS.
Reply 2127
Thanks... how was algebra?

I found it alright! Easiest of all the past papers I did.
Original post by croag
I found it alright! Easiest of all the past papers I did.

Well that's always good. I've had one middling exam and one that I killed (maybe 80%+) so feeling alright!
Going to have a heart attack very time I get an email today.
Reply 2130
^ Hope you didn't have a heart attack!

How did everyone do?
Scraped a 2.1 :biggrin:
A high 2:1 which means I stand a chance of a decent placement. I'm still expecting them to email me saying there has been an error....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by awayinmyhead
A high 2:1 which means I stand a chance of a decent placement. I'm still expecting them to email me saying there has been an error....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Once it's on SAMIS, it's official...
Reply 2134
Original post by RibenaRockstar
Scraped a 2.1 :biggrin:

Glad to hear. After reading your scary go at the economics department in another thread I thought you must have done badly so was finding someone to blame. :P

Congrats again.
Original post by HPAG
Glad to hear. After reading your scary go at the economics department in another thread I thought you must have done badly so was finding someone to blame. :P

Congrats again.

I did do the most badly in economics :tongue: I knew I was going to though and I'm actually pretty chuffed that I managed to reach a 50 overall in economics....
Reply 2136
Hi I'm applying to uni next year and considering Bath, I potentially wanted to apply for ab initio Russian because I love the culture but never got a chance to study the language. Could anyone tell me what it's like at Bath? Any info would help a lot thank you! :smile:
Original post by kit__kat
Hi I'm applying to uni next year and considering Bath, I potentially wanted to apply for ab initio Russian because I love the culture but never got a chance to study the language. Could anyone tell me what it's like at Bath? Any info would help a lot thank you! :smile:

I think the ab initio Russian students have a lot of work but tend to love it. We have a lecturer in the department who is a complete Russia nut and beloved by all!
Reply 2138
My average (first year) was 69; guess I barely missed a first then, but 2:1 was really what I was aiming for anyway, so I'm not complaining. :biggrin:

Perhaps I might get a placement then...
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest