The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath 2012 Applicants thread!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 820
Original post by Contrad!ction.
University of Bath Application Tracker (from ages ago, around the time you applied through UCAS).

Comes in this form:

Thankz !!! :^_^::ta: just got registered waiting for their e-mail now!!!

Hope I get the accommodation I want!!!

Me at :bath: = :banana:!!!!<--- LOL sorry could not stop myself from doing that!!!
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 821
Ah, good to hear - hopefully we'll get the places we want :smile:

I keep my emails really well arranged so everything's easy to find.

WOW!!!! Thats a lot of maintenance I took the easy way out... made a separate e-mail ID for all e-mails relating to Uni's and studies!!!!

Although they all are jumbled up... its easy to find as der are hardly 50 e-mails!!!

HAHA!!! U kept the other 3 uni under "other universities" and gave Bath and Exeter a separate folder!!!
Original post by LittleLucy
Wow i wish i was that organised.. all my emails end up in one folder and half of the important ones usually end up in spam..!

Doesn't stop me being messy, it just has to be an organised mess :tongue:
Original post by Nikstar95
Thankz !!! :^_^::ta: just got registered waiting for their e-mail now!!!

Hope I get the accommodation I want!!!

Me at :bath: = :banana:!!!!<--- LOL sorry could not stop myself from doing that!!!

It took about 30 mins for me to get it.

That briefly confused me - you at wash? what? :tongue:
WOW!!!! Thats a lot of maintenance I took the easy way out... made a separate e-mail ID for all e-mails relating to Uni's and studies!!!!

Although they all are jumbled up... its easy to find as der are hardly 50 e-mails!!!

HAHA!!! U kept the other 3 uni under "other universities" and gave Bath and Exeter a separate folder!!!

Surely you have to keep logging in and out? imo that's more effort :tongue:

Yep - thinking of chucking Exeter into the 'Other Universities' folder too. Nottingham keep emailing me with information, even though I declined their offer quite a long time ago :tongue:
Reply 824
Doesn't stop me being messy, it just has to be an organised mess :tongue:

It took about 30 mins for me to get it.

That briefly confused me - you at wash? what? :tongue:

HAHAHA!!!! should have put Bath in brackets :P
Reply 825
Surely you have to keep logging in and out? imo that's more effort :tongue:

Yep - thinking of chucking Exeter into the 'Other Universities' folder too. Nottingham keep emailing me with information, even though I declined their offer quite a long time ago :tongue:

:P .... well I'm not that lazy!!! :biggrin:Actually I'am I leave my account open all day and just keep checking on it ....saves the trouble of typing my password again n again!!! :P
:P .... well I'm not that lazy!!! :biggrin:Actually I'am I leave my account open all day and just keep checking on it ....saves the trouble of typing my password again n again!!! :P

Yeah but separate email accounts - surely you'd have to check both occasionally?
Reply 827
I'm fairly crap at practicals and not that keen on electronics so I decided that it would be better for me to just do a plain MMath and just take the quantum modules included in that degree. I should get an A/A* in physics anyway so it should be ok if I change my mind.

Quantum's probably my favourite area anyway.

What made you change?

I'm not much of a fan of practicals either! Hopefully I won't have to do that many because it's a joint degree :smile: oh really? Awesome! I really enjoyed quantum physics when we touched on it last year in the AS syllabus :smile: I loved studying waves and optics!
I changed my mind because I started to really love the A level syllabus and didn't want to stop studying the subject there. It's weird because I used to really hate physics and now I want to do it at university :biggrin:
Im trying to register but whenever i sign in it is saying:
"You are currently unable to register to apply for accommodation.
•Please check the status of your course offer through the Application Tracker system"

Does anyone know what i'm doing wrong?!
Thank you!
Original post by Mohitraje
Hey!! Anyone out there who has applied for psychology at bath???

yessss! So glad to see someone else on here for psychology!:smile:
Original post by Spunky_Monkey
Any musicians going bath :smile:?

i am! I'd love to start a choir, what do you do?
Reply 831
Original post by fionalala12
I'd love to start a choir

You might be interested in the Choir society perhaps?
(edited 12 years ago)
I'm still getting 'The Accommodation ePortal will be available here from Monday 2 April' - you don't suppose it opens later on this morning by any chance?
Reply 833
Original post by Chronoscon
I'm still getting 'The Accommodation ePortal will be available here from Monday 2 April' - you don't suppose it opens later on this morning by any chance?

Yeah I am getting the same. I suppose all we can do is wait. :s-smilie:
Reply 834
Original post by fionalala12
yessss! So glad to see someone else on here for psychology!:smile:

Same here:smile:............So did u get any reply yet???
Reply 835
Yeah but separate email accounts - surely you'd have to check both occasionally?

mehhh!! there are loopholes in everything!!! :tongue:
Reply 836
Original post by Chronoscon

Even I'm still getting the same message!! :frown:

Its already been 5 hours past the midnight!!!!
Accomodation Portal now open!!!

Already done :colone:
it still won't let me register as its saying i have to go check my course on application track but the server is down on that :frown: is it because i firmed yesterday?
Original post by Mohitraje
Same here:smile:............So did u get any reply yet???

Yes! I've got an offer of A*AA in Psychology, English Lit and Relgious Studies.
Shame it cant have anything to do with my music A2 grade though!
You?

Quick Reply

Latest