The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath 2012 Applicants thread!

Scroll to see replies

Yeah I've read through the book I mentioned in my PS as well as loads of Chemistry World articles! I'm going to look back on some of my AS work and think of some answers to the usual Q's :smile: I don't know whether I'm excited or nervous! :biggrin:
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 141
Original post by bekylouisex3
Yeah I've read through the book I mentioned in my PS as well as loads of Chemistry World articles! I'm going to look back on some of my AS work and think of some answers to the usual Q's :smile: I don't know whether I'm excited or nervous! :biggrin:

Same, I'm more excited than nervous now, but then, it'll probably be the reverse. :P
Yes, I've been looking over AS stuff too!
Original post by M1K3
omg just got my first offer from Bath:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: A*AB for Maths G103:smile:. Well excited now as this is my 2nd preference out of my choices:smile:.

Congratulations!! :smile:
Reply 143
I got my first offer from bath yesterday!! AAB for MEng Chemical Engineering, it is such a relief to get an offer ^_^
Reply 144
Original post by Cath-ay
I got my first offer from bath yesterday!!
How many offers from Bath are you expecting? :wink:
Reply 145
Original post by fluteflute
How many offers from Bath are you expecting? :wink:

Lol just one :P I applied for two courses at UCL though :wink:
Reply 146
I've applied for Psychology too. I want to go to Bath more than anywhere else! But no, I can't see any of us getting offers before March ;( It seems like such a long way away!

But I'm happy to wait if it means getting an offer at the end of it...!! :smile:
Applying for Maths at Bath =) No offer or rejection yet. I hope I hear soon, suspense is killing me! Went to the open day in September and fell in love with the place.
Original post by thomas93
Same, I'm more excited than nervous now, but then, it'll probably be the reverse. :P
Yes, I've been looking over AS stuff too!

Hey! How did you find today? I really enjoyed it lol...did your interview go well? :smile:
Reply 149
I enjoyed it to! It was a good day!
The interview went really well, I was a bit gutted when it finished. :P How was yours?
And on the way home, I got an offer from Warwick!
Reply 150
Hey! How did you find today? I really enjoyed it lol...did your interview go well? :smile:

It must have gone quite well, because I got an offer today! :biggrin:
It must have gone quite well, because I got an offer today! :biggrin:

Lol sameee! :biggrin: can't believe it!
"Dr Aron Walsh, your interviewer, was very impressed by you, particularly your knowledge beyond the A-level syllabus and your enthusiasm for chemistry"

YAY! :tongue:
Reply 153
"Dr Aron Walsh, your interviewer, was very impressed by you, particularly your knowledge beyond the A-level syllabus and your enthusiasm for chemistry"

Wow that's fantastic! What's your offer? Or has it not been published yet?

What sort of stuff did they ask in the interview?
How long was the wait between getting the acknowledgement email and being asked to go for an interview?

Well done btw :smile:
Wow that's fantastic! What's your offer? Or has it not been published yet?

Dont know yet...just waiting for UCAS to update! :smile: have you had yours?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by ThisIsOurDecision
What sort of stuff did they ask in the interview?
How long was the wait between getting the acknowledgement email and being asked to go for an interview?

Well done btw :smile:

Thankyou! He asked why bath, why chemistry, I said something about NMR so he asked me to explain the basic concept of it, then he asked me about my extended project and then just asked if I had any questions :tongue: also, I received my invite to interview about a week after it was processed.
(edited 12 years ago)
Bath Economics offers seem to have stopped dripping in...
Reply 158
Dont know yet...just waiting for UCAS to update! :smile: have you had yours?

Nope, same as you. :biggrin:
Reply 159
Original post by WalkerPrince
Bath Economics offers seem to have stopped dripping in...

Yup. I have heard nothing :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest