Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Chester Accommodation - Eversley House

Scroll to see replies

Original post by amy-richardson

I would actually like to know how to book stuff for freshers too because i have no idea lol and i'm just taking 2 pans and then cutlery, plates, glasses etc. I'm not really a fan of professor green either apparently at Teeside, i think it is, Tinie Tempah is doing it gutted!! lol x

Yeah thats kind of what i'm planning on taking i hope there's enough room lol. I can't stand professor green lol, Tinie Tempah's oright hes alot better than Professor Green lol. x
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Just out of interest is anybody taking a clothes airer thing lol to put your clothes to dry? x
Reply 82
Re: freshers week tickets. If its the same as last year, some events will be just turning up on the night and paying on the door(SU Friday) whilst some will be to buy tickets for the nights event earlier in the day.

And for the kitchen there was two fridge freezers, two ovens/hobs, a microwave, a toaster and two kettles. :smile:
Original post by StephStewart
Yeah thats kind of what i'm planning on taking i hope there's enough room lol. I can't stand professor green lol, Tinie Tempah's oright hes alot better than Professor Green lol. x

lol i only know of that song he did with Lily Allen I don't know any of his other songs lol x
Original post by AdamDr
Re: freshers week tickets. If its the same as last year, some events will be just turning up on the night and paying on the door(SU Friday) whilst some will be to buy tickets for the nights event earlier in the day.

And for the kitchen there was two fridge freezers, two ovens/hobs, a microwave, a toaster and two kettles. :smile:

Hey what are the rooms like? espicially storage wise? :smile:

Just out of interest is anybody taking a clothes airer thing lol to put your clothes to dry? x

Hmm i never thought of that lol, it might be worth taking one tbh although they'll be dryers but i suppose if you can't be bothered to wait for the dryers to finish its a good idea :smile:. x

lol i only know of that song he did with Lily Allen I don't know any of his other songs lol x

haha yeah, he does my head in lol. Lilly Allens good but he kind of ruined the song lol : x)
Hmm i never thought of that lol, it might be worth taking one tbh although they'll be dryers but i suppose if you can't be bothered to wait for the dryers to finish its a good idea :smile:. x

I may just buy one there if i need one lol instead of bringing one there :smile: x

I may just buy one there if i need one lol instead of bringing one there :smile: x

Yeah i was gunna do that if i forgot anything :smile: do you know how far we are away from the nearest supermarket? x
haha yeah, he does my head in lol. Lilly Allens good but he kind of ruined the song lol : x)

I agree lol. Yeah i like Lily Allen too although some of her songs i don't like but i think i could say that about many of the artists i like lol :smile: x
Yeah i was gunna do that if i forgot anything :smile: do you know how far we are away from the nearest supermarket? x

I think Morrisons is about 10 min walk away. If you look on google maps it shows morrisons on there. x

I think Morrisons is about 10 min walk away. If you look on google maps it shows morrisons on there. x

Aww well that's oright :smile: at least its not too far :smile: x
Oh and has anyone been accepted onto the facebook group yet? Mine hasn't been accepted yet and i did it couple of days ago. x
(edited 12 years ago)
Aww well that's oright :smile: at least its not too far :smile: x

Yeah at least we don't have to walk into the centre to go food shopping :smile: x

Oh and has anyone been accepted onto the facebook group yet? Mine hasn't been accepted yeah and i did it couple of days ago. x

i joined a few days ago and i haven't been accepted yet either x

Yeah at least we don't have to walk into the centre to go food shopping :smile: x

Yeah and st least we won't have to carry bags for long :smile: x
feel free to add me on facebook :smile:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=699786117
x :smile:
Apparently we don't have to move out at easter or christmas. Although I would have thought majority of people would go home for christmas. x

Apparently we don't have to move out at easter or christmas. Although I would have thought majority of people would go home for christmas. x

that's good :smile:. I'll be going home for Christmas :smile: but at least the options there :smile:x
Reply 99
Hey what are the rooms like? espicially storage wise? :smile:

The rooms are all varied in size so be hard to say exactly but each room has a wardrobe and a bookshelf for storage. Everyone has a bedside table thing and you all get a table in your rooms except two rooms downstairs but there is/was a study room for those two rooms with a table in there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending