The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Unconditional letter?

My offer changed to unconditional on track the other day, and I'm just wondering whether I can expect to receive a letter in the post from either UCAS or Manchester stating that my offer is now unconditional? Reason being I need something like this to set up my student account.

Reply 1
??
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by oj234
My offer changed to unconditional on track the other day, and I'm just wondering whether I can expect to receive a letter in the post from either UCAS or Manchester stating that my offer is now unconditional? Reason being I need something like this to set up my student account.

Ucas will send you an official letter confirming your unconditional offer. Manchester normally sends something as well, but banks often require the ucas letter (keeps it all standardised)
Reply 3
Original post by Strangey
Ucas will send you an official letter confirming your unconditional offer. Manchester normally sends something as well, but banks often require the ucas letter (keeps it all standardised)

Thanks :smile: any idea about when I should be receiving the letter?
Reply 4
Original post by oj234
Thanks :smile: any idea about when I should be receiving the letter?

About now! :tongue:

If you don't receive it by September, phone ucas up. Have you sorted accommodation out with the uni? That deadline is coming up quick!
Reply 5
Ahh ok thanks hopefully I get it in the post tomorrow.

Yeah got my accommodation offer on Friday, got my first choice Weston Hall!!!! :tongue:
Reply 6
the offer changes to unconditional when you accept it... you then get a letter within a week or so from UCAS congratulating you.
Reply 7
Original post by Mobs25
the offer changes to unconditional when you accept it... you then get a letter within a week or so from UCAS congratulating you.

It's already changed to unconditional and I didn't have to accept anything :s-smilie:
Reply 8
Original post by oj234
It's already changed to unconditional and I didn't have to accept anything :s-smilie:

ucas accepts it for you thus you just have to wait for the ucas letter etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending