The Student Room Group

Modern Warfare 3 society

Scroll to see replies

I was getting pooped on earlier, had to call it a night.
Reply 3181
I may have unintentionally thrown my throwing knife into AugustWestie's back. I may have also lied about the unintentional bit.

Also you'll were meant to be quickscoping :colonhash:
Original post by kuks
I may have unintentionally thrown my throwing knife into AugustWestie's back. I may have also lied about the unintentional bit.

Final killcams don't do the shots any justice imo. Makes it look like you've been scoped in for ages.

Can't believe I missed a point blank throwing knife on you :facepalm2:
Original post by WhatIsAUsername?
Final killcams don't do the shots any justice imo. Makes it look like you've been scoped in for ages.

Can't believe I missed a point blank throwing knife on you :facepalm2:

By the pipe on hard hat? You took an eternity to line that up!

Jeet was a massive hard scoper on Lockdown.:tongue:
Original post by original_username

Yeah! I was hoping he wasn't going to move so I could sneak up behind him and do a jumping 360 throwing knife. I panicked when he moved :tongue:
Reply 3185
Yeah! I was hoping he wasn't going to move so I could sneak up behind him and do a jumping 360 throwing knife. I panicked when he moved :tongue:

I was expecting you to come out the pipe and you crouch walked so I didn't hear you coming up behind me :colondollar:
All or nothing is definitely the best game type, it was just a shame I was about a lightyear behind everyone on it. Got you with some nice throwing knives in the AON game kuks :wink:
All or nothing is definitely the best game type, it was just a shame I was about a lightyear behind everyone on it. Got you with some nice throwing knives in the AON game kuks :wink:

I'm so glad they introduced AON. It was about time CoD made a game mode dedicated to knifing!
Reply 3188

I know :facepalm2: I still won though :biggrin:

6 X 3 on the other hand :colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash:
Reply 3189
Original post by Prescilla_1989
I'm so glad they introduced AON. It was about time CoD made a game mode dedicated to knifing!

Sticks and Stones > AON
Original post by mau5
Sticks and Stones > AON

Reminds me of an Albert Einstein quote. :biggrin:
Original post by gunit123
1) You can play online with your friends - just set up a private match.

2) 2 is the max. no. of people in a party which kinda sucks :mad:

Ah okay, I was hoping that it would be like black ops zombies :redface: So if it's just a private match, I assume it doesn't go towards your single player score (unlike in zombies, which credited you if you got a higher score with a friend?)
Reply 3192
Original post by MedicalMayhem
Ah okay, I was hoping that it would be like black ops zombies :redface: So if it's just a private match, I assume it doesn't go towards your single player score (unlike in zombies, which credited you if you got a higher score with a friend?)

I think you're right - I haven't paid much attention to the leaderboards as it's too hard to get further than round 35+
Original post by mau5
Sticks and Stones > AON

For sure.
Reply 3194
Original post by kuks

I wondered why you knifed him.. :lol:

Btw, I was nervous if you got killed in that infected game on Outpost and then came after me, if knew my position by checking the big map :colondollar:...

Didn't know :colondollar:

I like to take my time :p:

:lol:
Reply 3195
Original post by jit987
I wondered why you knifed him.. :lol:

Btw, I was nervous if you got killed in that infected game on Outpost and then came after me, if knew my position by checking the big map :colondollar:...

Didn't know :colondollar:

I like to take my time :p:

:lol:

That infected game on Outpost :rofl: Every single infected was right in front of me and they didn't notice :lol:
Reply 3196
You know on the gun stats, for the close damage and long damage it has certain values - is the long damage constant no matter how far you hit them from? Slightly confused about this as I'm not sure whether e.g. using a shotgun will always do damage no matter how far away you are.
With steady aim it says it increases accuracy, does it do this by just making the crosshair smaller?
And am I wasting a perk by using marksman sometimes with pp90m1, because often I don't spot people when I run into a new room whereas if I use marksman I can quickly scan round without paying attention and then immediately know if someone's there if a red name?
When I use a precision airstrike I never get any kills but when I use stealth airstrike almost always get 2, does anyone know why this is? :s-smilie:

(Sorry for all the questions D: )
Reply 3197
Original post by gunit123
Count me in :wink:

Original post by jit987
Yeah ok

Original post by kuks
Brilliant! In an hour or so?

Anyone else?

Original post by NDGAARONDI
lol. Nah I wouldn't say it's racist. For me it's more to do with playing such a popular game (by sales, ignoring trade-ins) I shouldn't come across as many foreign based gamers as I do. I don't mind if people from small countries are in my lobby (by population) like the Republic of Ireland or Isle of Man (haven't seen anyone from there though). Or if you're playing a less popular game then I'd expect it, as I do with some racing games I've played on and still play on. I have the settings on my console changed so only people in my party can hear me but this is Xbox so I don't know what PS3 is like as I never gamed online when I had one, which is a few years ago now.

Honestly thought friendly fire was disabled :sorry:

I was getting pooped on earlier, had to call it a night.

What console do you guys play on?
Reply 3198
Original post by Reform
What console do you guys play on?

Everyone but Ndgaarondi are on PS3...he's on the 360 I think
Reply 3199
Original post by kuks
Everyone but Ndgaarondi are on PS3...he's on the 360 I think

Cool! I'll probably be joining you guys soon (once my exams are up) if there's space.

Quick Reply

Latest