The Student Room Group

Modern Warfare 3 society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I'll take the extra custom classes I think. How many prestiges are there? I know each one goes to atleast level 80 as that's when certain weapons are unlocked.

Edit: Just noticed it's 15 levels of 80. Can't get C4 until level 69 though :s-smilie: Can see a lot of people not bothering prestiging looking at it.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 81
MW is clearly represented by one of its campaign missions. S.S.D.D (same.shooter.different.developer )
Reply 82
Original post by namzy01
MW is clearly represented by one of its campaign missions. S.S.D.D (same.shooter.different.developer )

All bitching in here :h:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1765296
Reply 83
I Pre-ordered this last week so i am hoping that this is going to better than MW2.
Reply 84
Original post by Helpful_Charlie
People have been asking for this feature, for the last few games, because after you get to the top level it becomes stale. This is an option to reinvigorate that interest.

Wait, by reset stats.

Is it a complete reset? Or just one of K/D, W/L? Or even just a prestige/unlock reset?
Reply 85
Original post by namzy01

Original post by namzy01

But the MW series has been developed by IW all along...
Original post by Fusion
Why can't we all agree to wipe the dust off our COD4 discs and play it again like the good old days.

because my account has been hacked, like so many others :bawling:
Original post by Tabris
Wait, by reset stats.

Is it a complete reset? Or just one of K/D, W/L? Or even just a prestige/unlock reset?

Don't know. I'd presume everything.
Reply 88
Wow assasin protects you from Blackbird aswell. These guys are going to be hated more than the ghost cocks.
Reply 89
Original post by mau5
Wow assasin protects you from Blackbird aswell. These guys are going to be hated more than the ghost cocks.

It's going to be a must have since support doesn't reset.
Therefore UAV every 3 kills death or not.
Reply 90
Original post by kuks
It's going to be a must have since support doesn't reset.
Therefore UAV every 3 kills death or not.

Blastshield is pretty much FlackJacket and Tactical mask pro in one perk, so I think that'll be my main choice. I'll guess all the snipers will use quickdraw aswell. But yeah apparently a lot of games are just a constand feed of UAV, counter and the Advanced UAV, so assasin will be out in force.
Reply 91
Original post by mau5
Blastshield is pretty much FlackJacket and Tactical mask pro in one perk, so I think that'll be my main choice. I'll guess all the snipers will use quickdraw aswell. But yeah apparently a lot of games are just a constand feed of UAV, counter and the Advanced UAV, so assasin will be out in force.

I'd love yo use Blastshield...but a lot of us will be forced to use Assassin just because of the sheer amount of UAVs
Air support will probably be the thing that ruins this game.
Reply 93
Does kills from killstreaks count towards the next?
Lol umad that this is mw2.5?
Reply 95
Original post by jit987
Does kills from killstreaks count towards the next?

Yes. And Support killstreaks don't reset when you die.
Reply 96

New bolt action looks like an ugly version of the L96. Kinda disappointing since the Intervention was nice and pretty and the L96 wasn't too bad either. It looks like the L96 being held a lot closer.

Reply 98
Original post by AugustWestie
New bolt action looks like an ugly version of the L96. Kinda disappointing since the Intervention was nice and pretty and the L96 wasn't too bad either. It looks like the L96 being held a lot closer.

It has a nice satisfying shot sound to it though!
Why are Sleight of Hand and extreme conditioning in the same perks tier?
Why has unlimited sprint been taken out of the game?
People who like to rush and get to places quicker have been shafted whilst the ghost noobs have all their perks in a different tier all nicey nicey for them to go undetected completely.

Quick Reply

Latest