The Student Room Group

Modern Warfare 3 society

Scroll to see replies

i am suprised to still see hit markers :/

also, i am gutted quickscoping is still there - just make a fooking lobby solely for it
Original post by jermaindefoe

also, i am gutted quickscoping is still there - just make a fooking lobby solely for it

Surprised to see hit markers?
I am gonna be skint by december :/
FIFA 12
MW3
BF3
GW3

160 quid, but has to be done :tongue:
Original post by Fusion
Why can't we all agree to wipe the dust off our COD4 discs and play it again like the good old days.

I do this a lot but the online servers seem to be strongly affected by hack lobbies on PS3 and it ends up ruining such a wonderful multiplayer.

That said, I never get tired of playing the campaign again and again and It will always sadden me when Gaz and Griggs are executed at the end.
Original post by AugustWestie
Surprised to see hit markers?

someone got a quickscope from point blank range in one of the side videos and it was not a kill, yet you can get a 1 shot kill from furthr back - lack of consistency
Reply 105

Well thats one of the worst ideas Ive heard.
Original post by mau5
Well thats one of the worst ideas Ive heard.
why
Reply 107
Why did they revert all the RDS to the universal one in CoD4?

It's ugly as sin.
Original post by Tabris
Why did they revert all the RDS to the universal one in CoD4?

It's ugly as sin.

My thoughts exactly. Thankfully I'm not one for using a red dot that much. Only times I used it in COD4 was on the G36 which had horrible iron sights, and M16 because I dunno. Occasionally use it on the ACR and FAMAS in MW2.
Noticed they've brought the UMP back in, hopefully it won't be the ridiculous 3-shot kill at any range without SP like it was in MW2.

Although they've finally gotten rid of last stand as a main perk and gotten rid of the abomination that was painkiller from the deathstreaks, so its not looking too bad; want to see how killstreaks shape out though, hopefully they don't add on to each other (although the support package killstreaks aren't broken when you die apparently?)
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Rational Paradox
Noticed they've brought the UMP back in, hopefully it won't be the ridiculous 3-shot kill at any range without SP like it was in MW2.

Although they've finally gotten rid of last stand as a main perk and gotten rid of the abomination that was painkiller from the deathstreaks, so its not looking too bad; want to see how killstreaks shape out though, hopefully they don't add on to each other (although the support package killstreaks aren't broken when you die apparently?)

They will absolutely be broken. They just haven't realised yet. :tongue:

Glad they've got rid of Last Stand, although it still somewhat exists in the form of Final Stand.
Original post by Rational Paradox

To be fair pain killer would be helpful when you come up against spawn trappers in Demolition. Particularly on Blops.
Original post by original_username
To be fair pain killer would be helpful when you come up against spawn trappers in Demolition. Particularly on Blops.

Not really the best solution to a crappy spawn system though. :wink:
They will absolutely be broken. They just haven't realised yet. :tongue:

Glad they've got rid of Last Stand, although it still somewhat exists in the form of Final Stand.

going on what they have here http://www.mw3perks.com/ , it doesn't seem to bad - the perks actually look really good, i think the killstreaks could be more problematic though, unless they've toned them down a bit (quite interested to see what the Juggernaut suit is like as well)

Last stand as a deathstreak is ok though, 4 deaths seems reasonable enough and hopefully will make it a rare occurence - having a look through all of them and the deathstreaks actually seem quite sensible, although dead mans hand looks like it could quite irritating :p:

True, although it wouldn't be necessary if the spawn-system is improved which is another thing i'm looking out for before i buy the game
Not really the best solution to a crappy spawn system though. :wink:

True but how else should the spawn system work in a game mode with 2 static bomb sites. What would your solution be?
True but how else should the spawn system work in a game mode with 2 static bomb sites. What would your solution be?

Just flip the attacker and defender spawns. Seems pretty simple to me lol.
Just flip the attacker and defender spawns. Seems pretty simple to me lol.

:facepalm2:

Wow. Simple yet brilliant.

How on earth did I not think of that.

:congrats:
Reply 117
why

Whilst I do find it funny that a whole subculture has evolved from the length of time you hold the LT button down when scoping, I find it equally amusing when reg gun users cry about being outplayed by a sniper. Most people who snipe aggresively do so for a challenge, by forcing them to play against exclusively snipers only it largely removes the challenge. Sniping is mainly impressive because you're competing against assault rifles/SMG's and putting yourself at a massive disadvantage.
Original post by mau5
Whilst I do find it funny that a whole subculture has evolved from the length of time you hold the LT button down when scoping, I find it equally amusing when reg gun users cry about being outplayed by a sniper. Most people who snipe aggresively do so for a challenge, by forcing them to play against exclusively snipers only it largely removes the challenge. Sniping is mainly impressive because you're competing against assault rifles/SMG's and putting yourself at a massive disadvantage.

Some people don't understand that quickscoping isn't cheap and it isn't easier than using a regular gun. I've just had some idiot telling me in a FFA that I wouldn't keep winning if I wasn't quickscoping. :rofl:
Reply 119
Some people don't understand that quickscoping isn't cheap and it isn't easier than using a regular gun. I've just had some idiot telling me in a FFA that I wouldn't keep winning if I wasn't quickscoping. :rofl:

It's funny becasue quickscoping is apparently cheap and easy but if you so much as scope in for more than a second you're a hardscoping noob. Sniping being overpowered is one of the worst arguements I've heard really though, there's simply no logic whatsoever behind it just butthurt kids looking for excuses why they suck.

Quick Reply

Latest