Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which Famous People have you met

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I was just thinking has anyone ever met any TV star's and they where really nice and has anyone met any that are not so nice?

My Mate met Clare and Sarah of Hollyoaks and they seemed nice
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    Robert Muchamore's a prick apparently, not that hes really a TV star just a prick.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Pippa Middleton is lovely
    • 33 followers

ReputationRep:
    Met Daniel Craig at Heathrow Airport.... Well, I say "met". I was stood next to him at security and well... he ignored me. :cry2:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Trisha Goddard did a poo on my doorstep.

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey)
    Robert Muchamore's a prick apparently, not that hes really a TV star just a prick.
    Where have you heard that from because I've got to say he really is great with his fans.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehmonkey)
    Where have you heard that from because I've got to say he really is great with his fans.
    We had a book signing with him, hes a cock. Hes a cock to people at book signings swearing at disabled kids ect.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thandie Newton is very nice.

A few years ago, her daughter dropped her toy rabbit at Heathrow airport...I picked it up, shouted 'wait...your rabbit!' And gave it back to her.

That is literally the extent of my showbiz meetings.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I met gary lineker once when his son's team was playing my team and he came to watch (we won 5-1 ). Anyway, my dad and i spoke to him after the game, and asked for a photo an autograph. Never seen the guy soo grumpy..

It was probably because he was pissed off that he found out his son was never going to be as good as him
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Met Russell Howard outside of his filmings for Good News and he seemed a bit arrogant as well as bing surrounded by bodyguards with tasers then when i asked for an autograph he looked annoyed and just wrote an "R" -.-
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Richard Hammond, smiled at me and said nice to meet you! :love:

Jeremy Kyle signed my book wrong (wouldn't have minded but it was a present!)

Simon Bird (Will from the Inbetweeners) was lovely. Saw him on the tube and got his autograph and a photo
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey)
    We had a book signing with him, hes a cock. Hes a cock to people at book signings swearing at disabled kids ect.
    o.0 Seriously, just I've been to quite a few of his book signings and he's never been anything less then pleasant When was this?
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hugh Grant is an absolute gent.
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rascacielos)
    Met Daniel Craig at Heathrow Airport.... Well, I say "met". I was stood next to him at security and well... he ignored me. :cry2:
    awkward but you still saw him anyway. and he gave you that weird 'duck face' look he does right?
    • 26 followers

ReputationRep:
    My mother tells me that Simon Pegg is "lovely".
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Erm met gilly and another guy off hollyoaks..they were nice but it would have helped if I knew who they were like
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    I worked for Eastenders so I met quite a few cast members. But the nicest one has got to be Dot Branning
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Jay Sean kissed me on the cheek on new years eve!!! Best moment of my life!
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehmonkey)
    o.0 Seriously, just I've been to quite a few of his book signings and he's never been anything less then pleasant When was this?
    Last month, he threw a load of our books on the floor and complained about having security. Then left 20 minutes early after apparently taking ages to sort a time out. He was raging when he walked past me about being complained at for being moody. The other incident I was told about, not sure when it was.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibelongtoslytherin)
    I worked for Eastenders so I met quite a few cast members. But the nicest one has got to be Dot Branning
    That's so cool, but how on EARTH did you 'work for Eastenders'? :eek:

Were you an extra or a runner or something?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: February 22, 2014
New on TSR

Strictly iPlayer

Will you still watch if some BBC programmes go online only?

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.