The Student Room Group

Which Famous People have you met

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
I haven't really spoke to many famous people but I was given an easter egg as a present from James Martin and The Hairy Bikers.

Also, even if he is considered a 'has been', my mum got Paul Gascoigne's autograph for me because he used to live in my area and my mum works in Sainsbury's.
Reply 141
Simon Cowell, Cheryl Cole, Louis Walsh, Dannii Minogue, Dermot O'Leary, Holly Willoughby, Peter Dickson, Alexandra Burke, Leona Lewis, Ant and Dec, Cat Deeley, Tess Daly, Stephen Mulhern, Amanda Holden, Piers Morgan, Jonathan Ross, Paul O'Grady, Graham Norton, Phillip Schofield....

Could probably do more with more time and memory.
Richard Dawkins at GCSE Science Live in Oxford!
I've saw Tiger Woods when I was in Florida a couple of years ago and I took a pic with Lady Gaga last summer :h:
RIHANNA
X Factor after-party last year. Yes yesss

I also met Elton John when I was younger, at Monkey World!
I've never met anyone famous unfortunately. I was walking past an area they filmed HP & DH Part I in, they obviously had it all closed off unfortunately so I didn't see any of the cast. I spoke to a security guard working there though, and he said Emma Watson is a biitch, haha.
Omg your so lucky i would trade all the people i met to meet Emma watson haha, maybe i wouldnt trade emma roberts but everyone else.
I served Gail Emms. Know that! edit: at work, excuse the accidental pun..
Reply 148
Original post by Ska_101
Met Russell Howard outside of his filmings for Good News and he seemed a bit arrogant as well as bing surrounded by bodyguards with tasers then when i asked for an autograph he looked annoyed and just wrote an "R" -.-

ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah
H-Dhami
Original post by morris743
Simon Cowell, Cheryl Cole, Louis Walsh, Dannii Minogue, Dermot O'Leary, Holly Willoughby, Peter Dickson, Alexandra Burke, Leona Lewis, Ant and Dec, Cat Deeley, Tess Daly, Stephen Mulhern, Amanda Holden, Piers Morgan, Jonathan Ross, Paul O'Grady, Graham Norton, Phillip Schofield....

Could probably do more with more time and memory.

Actually met? or just seen. Otherwise I think everyone would have a list as long as yours:smile: ... :colone:
Reply 151
Original post by sb123303
Actually met? or just seen. Otherwise I think everyone would have a list as long as yours:smile: ... :colone:

Met and around quite a lot. My gap year job entailed it.

I know it's a cliche, but they're just normal people.
Ahh, well I think I win here! You know that guy from the gadget show? the one who's older, and speaks quite posh? I haven't watched it in years. Anyway like 5 years ago I saw him in boots at the bullring, and I was too shy to speak to him so my mom went over and talked to him for me lol
Reply 153
I have met no one famous I don't buy into the whole celebrity rubbish anyway.
Reply 154
Original post by Jacktri
I have met no one famous I don't buy into the whole celebrity rubbish anyway.

Right on :smile:
Andy Murray
Rafa Benitez. He was taking his daughters to see the Justin Bieber movie at the cinema I worked at. He likes sweet popcorn.
Matt Dawson, Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May- all very nice people. Hopefully will get a chance to meet Imran Khan in the coming months as well.
Reply 158
I'm well aquainted with Colin Jones from Helicopter Heroes. I get texts and emails from him and all that malarky. I bumped into the powerlifter Andy Bolton in Pizza Hut the other month.
I walked past Florence Welch in Oxford Street a while ago...wish I'd stopped and spoken to her but she looked a bit stressed :/
I also came so close to meeting Matt Smith and Daisy Lowe a few months ago - my aunt has a shop in her house in Primrose Hill and I was round when they came in, but I was in the kitchen and she didn't tell me until they'd left :'(
A few years ago my cousin worked for Brainiac so I met most of them and got a signed t-shirt :biggrin:
Also saw the guy that played Deano in Eastenders in Brent Cross once, he was texting someone and I majorly embarrassed myself haha
Andy Serkis was looking round my school last year for his kids, I glimpsed him but didn't get to talk to him :frown: Cassandra from Only Fools and Horses used to have a kid at my school too so I saw her a couple of times
I also met and talked to Alex Winston and the people from the band Wolf Gang at a festival this summer, they were all really nice :smile:
My dad met all the guys from Coldplay when he delivered something to their studio, he said they were all great and not at all rock star-y, just normal guys.

I'm surprised at everyone saying Emma Watson is a bitch...she comes across as so nice in interviews! A friend of my parents owns a bar in France and she went to that, and he said she was lovely too :/

Quick Reply

Latest