The Student Room Group

Which Famous People have you met

Scroll to see replies

I met Jensen ackles in America and had a convo, actually a really decent guy

Also met Simon cowell, I saw matt Damon from a distance :biggrin: and met a few others
Michael Morpurgo, Roger Allam, Benedict Cumberbatch, John Finnemore, Matt Baker, Zoe Salmon, the guy who plays Kingsley in Harry Potter, the woman who plays Calypso in POTC. I've been about a foot away from Arthur Darvill and Paul Hilton :h:

Possibly a couple of other people but can't remember off-hand.
Met Ed Byrne once. Am hopeful that I'll never meet him again. I would say this shouldn't be too hard but I didn't mean to meet him in the first place :\
Reply 163
Jared Leto waved at me and Jay Sean is my friends cousin so I met him, and Tom McFly lives a few doors down from my friend and we used to play Knock a dolly on his house when we were younger.
Reply 164
Ive seen wrestlers Eugene and Scotty 2 Hotty. It was at a local wrestling show where the organiser managed to bring em in. These pro wrestlers are huge IRL.
Reply 165
I was in VIP area of a club on a Law Social. When Preston, off of The Ordinary Boys decided to join us. Douchebag.

Also met Tim Lovejoy and Hells Bells when I was younger :biggrin:

My favourite was when Kelly Brook said thankyou to me. Made my life haha.
Reply 166
I met rick wakeman, he was lovely
david tennant and catherine tate are lovely...
and I literally walked into Arthur Darvill at the Globe Theatre XD
Reply 168
I met Matt Bellamy and Kate Hudson the other day at work, and had a chat with them for 20minutes and walked around with them showing them the centre and chatting about stuff. They're jolly nice.:biggrin:
oh and michael rosen is pretty epic as a person :P
Reply 170
If it counts, my Father. He was featured in the book "Masters of the Wired World". Otherwise, I haven't really met celebrities as in Heat magazine, but I've met prestigious people as in ones who would attend Royal Albert Hall, etc.
Reply 171
I have had the pleasure of meeting that Heather woman from eastenders.. don't know if she is still in it, she was very jolly.. Her son goes to my old school, poor thing all the kids would shout out Heather whenever he walked past :/
Reply 172
I met this guy http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0865302/

He's the guy that played candyman and was in the Final Destination films. I met him about a year ago and he told me the fifth Final Destination would be coming out the following year... I felt special :teeth:

Also, I didn't really meet him but I saw Sam Lloyd (Ted from Scrubs) and his band The Blanks in concert (not a big concert, just a small do in some small bar) and I was pretty close to the front (like 6 feet or something :P).
Reply 173
Original post by Wushu
I met Matt Bellamy and Kate Hudson the other day at work, and had a chat with them for 20minutes and walked around with them showing them the centre and chatting about stuff. They're jolly nice.:biggrin:

I'm. So. F**king. Jealous. :cry:

I met Roger Federer in 2005 in Dubai whilst on holiday and he was really nice and humble about his success and a top bloke in general really
(edited 12 years ago)
Rufus Wainwright and Rupert Everett :biggrin:
Reply 175
Amy winehouse, genuinely lovely, she was playing with all the kids and everything
Boris johnson, not as confident as i expected
Gordon Brown, bit of a prick
Alan Rickman, scary but nice
Hugh grant, quite arrogant and a little moody, but then he was the only one not drinking...
Fiona Shaw, lovely and her nephew is the cutest little boy ever!
Imelda Staunton, nice
Reply 176
Original post by gethsemane342
Met Ed Byrne once. Am hopeful that I'll never meet him again. I would say this shouldn't be too hard but I didn't mean to meet him in the first place :\

was he not nice?! :eek: seems like a lovely guy :s

paul merton is so nice
as is tim vine
and gerard butler was lovely too, stopped for photos :smile: and took one of us on his phone!
my friend met rupert grint and apparently he's adorable
Reply 177
Original post by michaelhaych
Trisha Goddard did a poo on my doorstep.

Racist...
Original post by alt31
was he not nice?! :eek: seems like a lovely guy :s

paul merton is so nice
as is tim vine
and gerard butler was lovely too, stopped for photos :smile: and took one of us on his phone!
my friend met rupert grint and apparently he's adorable

Oh, no, he is nice. Only he was tipsy/drunk at the time we met him and he ... well, we *think* he was vaguely hitting on me (at least, he wasn't comparing any of the others to celebrities he found attractive or touching them every few seconds). It was kind of weird...
Original post by samconly
Racist...

...how exactly?

The joke would have been exactly the same had I referenced a white person.

Quick Reply

Latest