The Student Room Group

Do You Think its time to enforce animal rights in africa (warning shocking image!)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by lilzoldier
I think the animal cruelty in africa is really appalling and its time that the western nations try to tackle down this problem since it's a really serious one in africa.

Animal cruelty seems to be the norm in africa and some africans believe that it's ridiculous to give animals rights and believe that animals should suffer to gratify humans and their superstitious beliefs.

One example of this is in the ill treatment of cats in africa. Some think that cats possess evil spirits and are to be captured and killed or be victims of crucifixtion as seen in the image below.

What film is that freaky gif from??
Those cats look healthier than some of the people in Africa.
Reply 22
These animals are on the verge of extinction. Humans are not. Anyone who prioritizes the lives of a few humans over that of the existence of a species is quite frankly, an idiot.
Reply 23
Original post by Rosicky7
These animals are on the verge of extinction. Humans are not. Anyone who prioritizes the lives of a few humans over that of the existence of a species is quite frankly, an idiot.

Cats are far from the verge of extinction.
Reply 24
Original post by No Man
Cats are far from the verge of extinction.

My apologies I was referring to several ape species.
Original post by lilzoldier
I think the animal cruelty in africa is really appalling and its time that the western nations try to tackle down this problem since it's a really serious one in africa.

Animal cruelty seems to be the norm in africa and some africans believe that it's ridiculous to give animals rights and believe that animals should suffer to gratify humans and their superstitious beliefs.

One example of this is in the ill treatment of cats in africa. Some think that cats possess evil spirits and are to be captured and killed or be victims of crucifixtion as seen in the image below.

Oh shut up.

Animals, do not have "rights", they don't, please grow a pair and get a reality check. When humans have stopped killing each other for money, when young children are no longer sold into child sex slavery, when every child beggar on the streets of Africa has a bed to sleep in and food to eat, THEN, and only then, can you talk to me about animal "rights".
AWWW not cats :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending