The Student Room Group

girls - what's your opinion on men in suits?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by noobynoo

Original post by noobynoo
It's amazing how girls and boys see things differently.

Looking at the same picture it looks like a load of sweaty accountants in polyester doing karaoke. But maybe that's what girls like?

What would these guys do if an alligator attacked? The suit is not a practical garment for fighting gators.

:eek: RUDE! I dunno, they'd take off their suits and kick the alligator's ass :rolleyes:
Reply 81
I like men who can dress sharp and smart - and who know how to find a well cut suit that flatters their body shape.

Nothing worse than seeing a mismatched, poorly fitting suit...but nothing better than seeing the total opposite...
Reply 82
Loads of girls think suits are hot. Most likely because they are related to having a job, money, power i.e. things many women find attractive in a man.
When they look like Neil Patrick Harris, all I can say is SUIT UP!

Not all the time though. I'm also into kind of grungey rocker guys with long messy hair wearing skinny jeans and t-shirts, but sometimes, a man in a suit just looks good :biggrin:

It has to be done well though...
Original post by Agata
Men in suits look so hot, it shows they present themselves well and its so manly! especially when they do the 'one hand in the pocket' thing :sexface:

I do that :sexface:

Got to hold on to that paper you've been earning all week. :wink:
Men in suits are yummy. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest