The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hollywoodbudgie
signature has been updated! :nutcase:

Something changed?
Original post by Penguinsaysquack

Something changed?

well this thread has changed recently so maybe a change in signature has been hidden i thought it was worth saying just because we need the posts to come flying in!!!
:tea:
:bubbles:
Original post by Seham
:bubbles:
:wavey:
Original post by PoGo HoPz
:wavey:

:hi: How are you today?
Original post by Seham
:hi: How are you today?
I'm great thanks Seham! :jumphug: But I'm a little bored though 'cos hardly anyone's on atm :sadnod: You logging in cheered me up though :tongue:
I'm new and I've won.
I'm great thanks Seham! :jumphug: But I'm a little bored though 'cos hardly anyone's on atm :sadnod: You logging in cheered me up though :tongue:

:hugs: What you doing today then?

Original post by Fluffybunny992
I'm new and I've won.

:no: You haven't!
Original post by Seham
:hugs: What you doing today then?
Not a lot tbh, it's my last day of freedom from work today, so I'm just gonna be on TSR as usual :yep: :smug: How about you? :h:
Not a lot tbh, it's my last day of freedom from work today, so I'm just gonna be on TSR as usual :yep: :smug: How about you? :h:

I see :beard: What is your job? It is Eid today so will probably go to see family. :h:
Original post by Seham
I see :beard: What is your job? It is Eid today so will probably go to see family. :h:
Eid? :colondollar: I work at a music store :yep: :sexface: Best job in the world! :smug: Hope you have a good day today then, have fun with your family :hugs:
Eid? :colondollar: I work at a music store :yep: :sexface: Best job in the world! :smug: Hope you have a good day today then, have fun with your family :hugs:

Google is your friend :tongue:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eid_ul-Fitr

That is quite a good job! Are you a student as well?
Original post by Seham
Google is your friend :tongue:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eid_ul-Fitr

That is quite a good job! Are you a student as well?
Ohhhhh I see :yep: Yes I am, I was at sixth form studying A levels but I left quite a while ago 'cos I really wanted to study music :awesome: So now I'm at college :yep: How about you? Where do you study? :h:
Ohhhhh I see :yep: Yes I am, I was at sixth form studying A levels but I left quite a while ago 'cos I really wanted to study music :awesome: So now I'm at college :yep: How about you? Where do you study? :h:

O right! Well good luck with your music!

I'm Starting medicine at Cambridge next month. :smile:
Original post by Seham
O right! Well good luck with your music!

I'm Starting medicine at Cambridge next month. :smile:
Oh wow, that sounds great :daydreaming: You and Penguin will be able help each other then :h:
You and Penguin will be able help each other then :h:

:nah:

Completely different course style.

And I won't be any use to a GEPper :afraid:
:nah:

Completely different course style.

And I won't be any use to a GEPper :afraid:
Ohhhh okay :h: What's so different about them then? :curious:
Ohhhh okay :h: What's so different about them then? :curious:

The courses or that Seham is a GEPper?

BASICALLY,
Sehams course will be split completely. First she'll learn a lot of the theory, then she'll get patient contact

My course is a mixture, I learn the theory whilst having patient contact

By Seham being on the GEP course it means that she is effectively doing year one and year two in one year... so don't expect to see much of her this year I'm guessing :erm:
The courses or that Seham is a GEPper?

BASICALLY,
Sehams course will be split completely. First she'll learn a lot of the theory, then she'll get patient contact

My course is a mixture, I learn the theory whilst having patient contact

By Seham being on the GEP course it means that she is effectively doing year one and year two in one year... so don't expect to see much of her this year I'm guessing :erm:
Ahhh I see :yep: So what branch of medicine are you planning on working in when you leave Uni? :h:

Latest