The Student Room Group

Height .....

Scroll to see replies

only way height matters to me is if he's shorter than I am. I'm 5'2. Seriously. :lol:
Reply 21
Original post by ShinyT
Wow that's tall ..i think ....

Are you retarded?

5'8'' is not tall and neither is 5'9''
Reply 22
Original post by TheJ0ker
Are you retarded?

5'8'' is not tall and neither is 5'9''

Wow calm down ...did you not get anything last night ?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 23
Original post by ShinyT
Wow calm down ...did you not get anything last night ?

Actually I did at leeds fest.

But how is that relevant?
Reply 24
Original post by TheJ0ker
Actually I did at leeds fest.

But how is that relevant?

LOL
Not sure....
Reply 25
It's pretty saddening how the majority say it matters. It doesn't matter at all to me.

These threads have been done millions of times but I keep getting drawn to them. :facepalm:
Reply 26
Original post by Danz123
It's pretty saddening how the majority say it matters. It doesn't matter at all to me.

These threads have been done millions of times but I keep getting drawn to them. :facepalm:

Lol i know what you mean and i started this because my mate telling me about her feeling uncomfortable wearing heels as she looks taller than her partner. Soo i was curious and alot of people do think height does matter....however you dont ....how comes ?
I'm 6"5, and would very much ideally like my girl around 5"7/8. Anything around that is pretty perfect tbh.
Reply 28
Original post by ShinyT
Lol i know what you mean and i started this because my mate telling me about her feeling uncomfortable wearing heels as she looks taller than her partner. Soo i was curious and alot of people do think height does matter....however you dont ....how comes ?

Because people of all heights can be attractive. I personally am into personality much more than looks anyway, in my view a good personality makes a person infinitely more attractive.

I'm 6'2 roughly, so I don't even care if I date a 6'5 girl - {even though that's very rare} and I don't care for the stares, it's nobody's business who I'm with really.
I'm 5"10 and a girl. Think id feel really awkward dating a guy more than an inch or 2 shorter than me!
Reply 30
It doesn't matter to me too much, just aslong as they're a little bit taller than me. I couldn't handle it if they was shorter than me, it wouldn't seem right! I would prefer someone who is quite tall though, just because I personally find it attractive because it's more manly, but it wouldn't put me off someone if I liked them!
Reply 31
Let me put it this way, for whatever reason my mind thinks of some VERY dirty stuff when I see a short hot girl (around 5ft), this doesn't happen to my mind when I see normal hot girls.
Original post by Miza
Let me put it this way, for whatever reason my mind thinks of some VERY dirty stuff when I see a short hot girl (around 5ft), this doesn't happen to my mind when I see normal hot girls.

Yes I do this also.
Reply 33
I voted no, but I wish i'd voted yes now hahahaha. I would never go out with a man who was smaller than me, mainly because im 5"1 so he'd have to be pretty tiny.....
Reply 34
Original post by mrswomble
I voted no, but I wish i'd voted yes now hahahaha. I would never go out with a man who was smaller than me, mainly because im 5"1 so he'd have to be pretty tiny.....

Lol but what if you were both the same height ?
Reply 35
Original post by ShinyT
Lol but what if you were both the same height ?

Well if we were the same height I don't think it would be too bad :smile: we could have 5 children and be the seven dwarves.
Reply 36
Original post by ShinyT
Does height matter in a relationship ?....Please answer the poll

I would like to say no but I always go for quite tall guys so it'd be hypocritical
Reply 37
Original post by mrswomble
Well if we were the same height I don't think it would be too bad :smile: we could have 5 children and be the seven dwarves.

Lool awww thats actually really cute :cute:
Reply 38
Original post by abc:)
I would like to say no but I always go for quite tall guys so it'd be hypocritical

Yupp i know exactly how u feel !!!
Original post by abc:)

I like shorter girls.

Coincidence? I think not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending