The Student Room Group

Oral Health Sciences 2012 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alicia123
My first choice is Dundee as I live in Aberdeen, so I want to be close to my family and boyfriend :smile: I also applied to Edinburgh and Glasgow but I am already unsuccessful to Glasgow because I do not have higher English. Still waiting for Edinburgh. And you ?

My top choice is either Edinburgh or Dundee! Although it's very hard to get into Edinburgh so think that's unlikely for me to get in! I havnt heard back from either Glasgow cal or Edinburgh yet!
Reply 41
Original post by paulaslawinska
My top choice is either Edinburgh or Dundee! Although it's very hard to get into Edinburgh so think that's unlikely for me to get in! I havnt heard back from either Glasgow cal or Edinburgh yet!

Did you get any letter from UHI ? as they said it will take them 2 weeks to decide but I did not get anything yet:/
Reply 42
Did you get any letter from UHI ? as they said it will take them 2 weeks to decide but I did not get anything yet:/

The last interviews were 2 weeks ago today so hopefully they will reply today!
Reply 43
Original post by shazstevo
The last interviews were 2 weeks ago today so hopefully they will reply today!

Hello :smile: just got unsuccessful to Edi today, Oh well I expected it anyway:smile:
Reply 44
UPDATE INFO FOR PEOPLE WHO HAD INTERVIEW AT UHI :smile:!!! My friend called them this morning at they said letters will be sent out this week:smile: excited !!! :smile:
Has anyone got an interview at Glasgow cal?
Reply 46
Hello :smile: just got unsuccessful to Edi today, Oh well I expected it anyway:smile:

Hey! oh:frown: Edinburgh is supposedly really hard to get in to. Ive not had a reply from them at all...
I am getting really impatient because i've had no replies from my two interviews and no word from edinburgh at all, I just want to know if I'm in or not so that I can plan what to do
Reply 47
Hey! oh:frown: Edinburgh is supposedly really hard to get in to. Ive not had a reply from them at all...
I am getting really impatient because i've had no replies from my two interviews and no word from edinburgh at all, I just want to know if I'm in or not so that I can plan what to do

I know what you feel.... I am in the same position:] For me is Dundee and UHI only now as thats where I have been interviewed. EDI AND GLASGOW rejected me, possible because I do not have enough qualifications for them. Do you have any experience in dental environment already?
Reply 48
I know what you feel.... I am in the same position:] For me is Dundee and UHI only now as thats where I have been interviewed. EDI AND GLASGOW rejected me, possible because I do not have enough qualifications for them. Do you have any experience in dental environment already?

I didn't know that Glasgow done the course so I haven't applied for there:/ Hopefully you'll get into UHI or Dundee! what qualifications do you have?
No, im applying straight from school! I've done some work experience in a dentist though
I didn't know that Glasgow done the course so I haven't applied for there:/ Hopefully you'll get into UHI or Dundee! what qualifications do you have?
No, im applying straight from school! I've done some work experience in a dentist though

i am also applying for oral health science in glasgow cale has anyone had a reply?? and i have an interview in a dental school for admission to train as a dental hygienist/therapist. does anyone havs any tips on questions they have asked in your interviews x
Has anyone got an interview at Glasgow cal?

ive not heard back yet have u?
Original post by laurenmcgrathx
ive not heard back yet have u?

I've had the interview on the 22nd! That was one of the first batches of interviews though so you should hear back soon!
Reply 52

I have a Diploma in Dental Nursing, I work as a dental nurse since 2,5 years, I have HND in health fitness and exercise and at the moment I am doing Higher Biology and Psychology.
I've had the interview on the 22nd! That was one of the first batches of interviews though so you should hear back soon!

i hope so! how did it go? what kind of things did they ask you?
Reply 54
ive got my edinburgh interview on thursday, anyone had theirs, any tips?
Has anyone NOT heard back from edin yet?
Reply 56
Has anyone NOT heard back from edin yet?

I haven't heard a thing:frown:
I haven't heard a thing:frown:

Oh atleast were not alone haha! A lot of people have heard back so I'm pretty worried?
Reply 58
Oh atleast were not alone haha! A lot of people have heard back so I'm pretty worried?

I got an unsuccessful this morning:frown: I better get a conditional for Dundee (if they ever reply)
I got an unsuccessful this morning:frown: I better get a conditional for Dundee (if they ever reply)

I got an unsuccessful today too:frown: oh well I really hope I get into dundee now! And I hope we hear back soon? Where else have you aplied? And have you heard anything back?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending