The Student Room Group

Oral Health Sciences 2012 Entry

Hey :biggrin: anyone applying for Oral Health Sciences this year?

I'm thinking of applying to Dundee, Glasgow Caley, and Inverness UHI.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi there,
I´m hoping to do Oral Health sciences too, but where did you find out about the course at Glasgow Caledonian? I´ve looked and there isn´t anything on their web page or in the prospectus!

Thanks a heap, Didi.
Reply 2
I have applied for dundee and I got notification of my interview today :smile:
Reply 3
Hey!

I emailed Glasgow asking about the course and they sent me the course prospectus :smile:
And same here! Have you chosen a date for the interview yet? x
Reply 4
Hey i have appiled for oral health sciences starting from september 2012, i appiled to liverpool, manchester, dundee, cardiff and teesside, so far i have interviews for dundee, manchester and teesside. does anyone have any ideas for making a good impression? my teessdie interview is tomorrrow!! :/ what dates are yours for dundee?
Reply 5
My interview for Dundee is on the 19th of Jan :smile: when's yours? and good luck for the rest of your interviews! x
Reply 6
Original post by beccacarolyn
My interview for Dundee is on the 19th of Jan :smile: when's yours? and good luck for the rest of your interviews! x

I've got an interview for Dundee on the same date, what time is your interview?:smile:
Reply 7
Hey...new to the site and just joined the comment thread. I have an interview for Dundee on January 19th aswell - does anyone have any ideas as to interview questions that may be asked?
Reply 8
Original post by alevans
Hey i have appiled for oral health sciences starting from september 2012, i appiled to liverpool, manchester, dundee, cardiff and teesside, so far i have interviews for dundee, manchester and teesside. does anyone have any ideas for making a good impression? my teessdie interview is tomorrrow!! :/ what dates are yours for dundee?

Hey...just signed up for the site...how was the teeside interview?
Has anyone been to interview at University of Essex
for foundation degree in Oral health sciences, or been invited to any. :smile:
Reply 10
Hi I'm new to the site.
Does anyone have an interview for Manchester yet?
Reply 11
Hey, my interview was today for Dundee.
Has anyone heard back from any other uni's? :smile:
Had my interview today for Dundee, really cant tell how it went, but will stay positive, role on the beginning of March so we can find out once and for all.....:smile:
Reply 13
Original post by alevans

Hi Have you had interview for Manchester yet and if so were you successful and do you have an offer and if so what is the offer?
Reply 14
yes i have my manchester interview tomorrow, really nervous now more so about the group discussion any tips anyone?
Reply 15
Has anyone heard back from Dundee yet?? Seems to be taking FOREVER!!! :frown:
Original post by buntylilly
Has anyone heard back from Dundee yet?? Seems to be taking FOREVER!!! :frown:

I emailed Dundee and they told me we wont hear until mid March and that results will be posted on UCAS....cannot stand this waiting!!
Reply 17
Original post by summersniki
I emailed Dundee and they told me we wont hear until mid March and that results will be posted on UCAS....cannot stand this waiting!!

Thanks for letting us know :smile: That's aaages away though haha, hope it's good news!
Reply 18

My interveiw at dundee was on the 19th of jan too :biggrin:. Have u heard back yet ???
Reply 19
Thanks for letting us know :smile: That's aaages away though haha, hope it's good news!

That helps a lot thanks. I've been wondering when they would begin telling people.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending