The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College London 2012 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1640
can't seem to access my timetable, it keeps saying that I have entered an invalid student number even though I'm very sure I haven't, even got the /1 bit at the end... what to do?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 1641
Original post by JizzMan
can't seem to access my timetable, it keeps saying that I have entered an invalid student number even though I'm very sure I haven't, even got the /1 bit at the end... what to do?

im in exactly the same position. what are you studying?

i think we will need to be fully registered (ie campus reg) to access it :smile:
Reply 1642
Original post by annony
im in exactly the same position. what are you studying?

i think we will need to be fully registered (ie campus reg) to access it :smile:

I'm studying Geography so I'm at the Strand Campus... I eventually solved this problem but I had to go to the library and ask for my log in details because they didn't give me mine when I registered at campus; make sure you get yours when you register!
to maths student,

what is the 'numbers and fun' lecture?

I have that at 5 today, and it only goes on for 30mins :lolwut:
Reply 1644
thanks no worries!
i found it..on the virtual campus!

thanks anyways!
Original post by To/\/\
I noticed people were wondering about whether having a poor AS grade will stop them getting in; I've just started BA War Studies and History and I got a D in AS Chemistry. So no, it won't stop you!

Hi, how are you finding War studies and History? :smile: I wan't to put that as my first choice but am totally baffled by what to put on my PS? haha. The grades are quite high as well, especially considering the fact I slipped from full marks at GCSE to a C (A in one module, and an D in the second) in history :frown: Although I didnt anticipate the jump from GCSE to AS would be as big.
A friend of mine applied for history. Just wondering if anyone heard anything as he still hasnt yet.
Applying for English with Film Studies, dying for an offer!
How long did it take to receive a law offer from KCL (following the date you did the LNAT?)
Is anyone applying for, or currently studying, MA Digital Culture & Society?

Quick Reply

Latest