The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone interested in some symbolic math?
Original post by Dalek1099
Anyone interested in some symbolic math?

Reply 4182
3 more days. Well, sort of. Monday is 'activity day' for the rest of the school, but Year 10 have to do catch up crap for next year, mostly IT and Welsh Bacc. Then Tuesday is school trip to Alton Towers. <3 And finally Wednesday, but we finish at half 1 and it's own clothes/fancy dress day. Should be alright.
I've got a Spanish speaking controlled assessment on Thursday- 24 hours before the end of term. What a fun way to finish the year.
Original post by themancunian
I am guessing you had to wet your hand/arm/area you were set on fire. .

My science department does that on open evening :yep: Only the 6th Formers are allowed to actually do it though :unimpressed:

Original post by MangoFreak

Spoiler

Okay, this is probably completely out of the blue, but have you ever heard of Don'tEvenReply.com? :tongue:

Original post by Cynical.
3 more days. Well, sort of. Monday is 'activity day' for the rest of the school, but Year 10 have to do catch up crap for next year, mostly IT and Welsh Bacc. Then Tuesday is school trip to Alton Towers. <3 And finally Wednesday, but we finish at half 1 and it's own clothes/fancy dress day. Should be alright.

I haven't seen you around for a while :smile: Have fun at Alton Towers! :biggrin:

Lmaaaaaaoooooooo!!!!!!!!!
Original post by themancunian
I am guessing you had to wet your hand/arm/area you were set on fire. - Big Bang Theory TV show FTW! Something to waste 7 weeks with...

yes !! that was it :smile:
I see how my teachers are so nice, they give me an essay to do next week :rolleyes:!!
And its meant to be the end of the term where meant to be watching movies!:biggrin:
At least im going to thorpe park tommorow!! :tongue: :biggrin:
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Okay, this is probably completely out of the blue, but have you ever heard of Don'tEvenReply.com? :tongue:

I have now :awesome:
Original post by izpenguin
I've got a Spanish speaking controlled assessment on Thursday- 24 hours before the end of term. What a fun way to finish the year.

Ooh, you just reminded me, my Spanish is probably going to punch me in the throat on Monday; I was supposed to have a speaking assessment on Thursday, for which she called me three times-ish. I have no intention of completing the Spanish GCSE, so I didn't go. I would have gone to inform her so, but I really didn't want to be coerced into doing it :colonhash:

I'll apologise, then get moved back to German as soon as is humanly possible :ahee:
I have now :awesome:

The picture just reminded me of the one on his book :tongue:

My favourite one is Innovative Baby Products :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
The picture just reminded me of the one on his book :tongue:

My favourite one is Innovative Baby Products :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah I saw that on his page, I think it's probably the same one or at least a recreation. Or he could have taken it from somewhere and used, who knows.

I'm reading through his front page now :ahee:

Baha, I don't know how these people don't realise they're being trolled.
(edited 11 years ago)
I always hate the last week of term because by then I just want the holidays and can't really be bothered with everything else. And I have a pretty rubbish week ahead:
Monday: English speaking controlled assessment
Tuesday: Sports day
Wednesday: Some boring business enterprise day that I couldn't care less about
Thursday: Spanish speaking controlled assessment
Friday: Really long, boring end of term assembly
I always hate the last week of term because by then I just want the holidays and can't really be bothered with everything else. And I have a pretty rubbish week ahead:
Monday: English speaking controlled assessment
Wednesday: Some boring business enterprise day that I couldn't care less about
Thursday: Spanish speaking controlled assessment
Friday: Really long, boring end of term assembly

My week is a lot lot better than that-to think a lot of poeple in my class are complaining that we should have free lessons and I have had many free lessons recently as well but people tend to be free lesson greedy.I get to play Badminton and Tennis all day on Thursday,as part of my options-in my school you get to choose optional activities at the end of term-I have done Table Tennis every year.I will have mainly free lessons all week because lots of people are in Flamingo land and it is the last week of term.I am so sorry for you for having a strict school-2 controlled assessments on the last week of term:eek:

I also have a sports day this week. While normally I wouldn't be annoyed by this to the point of not attending, the fun part comes for me when I've been "volunteered" for the 1500m due to my lack of being there when we chose events. I was still doing school stuff, so what the f PE teachers :colonhash: Any PE teacher having met me would know that that is just not going to end well.

**** my classmates
(edited 11 years ago)
My week is a lot lot better than that-to think a lot of poeple in my class are complaining that we should have free lessons and I have had many free lessons recently as well but people tend to be free lesson greedy.I get to play Badminton and Tennis all day on Thursday,as part of my options-in my school you get to choose optional activities at the end of term-I have done Table Tennis every year.I will have mainly free lessons all week because lots of people are in Flamingo land and it is the last week of term.I am so sorry for you for having a strict school-2 controlled assessments on the last week of term:eek:

Haha, I'm jealous of you.
We were going to do another english controlled assessment this week, until the teacher realised that it will take two lessons and we only have one lesson this week (because we would usually have one on monday, wednesday & friday but on wednesday we have got a business enterprise day so we miss the whole day and on friday we finish early so we only have 2 lessons, and we would have english 5th) I had a lucky escape!
I also have a sports day this week. While normally I wouldn't be annoyed by this to the point of not attending, the fun part comes for me when I've been "volunteered" for the 1500m due to my lack of being there when we chose events. I was still doing school stuff, so what the f PE teachers :colonhash: Any PE teacher having met me would know that that is just not going to end well.

**** my classmates

That always happens at my school: the people who are absent when it is decided end up doing all the stuff no-one else wants to do.
I think I've jsut about got away with not doing anything this year (thank God)
I'm just happy this is my last sports day, because in year 11 you don't have it because it happens after you've left.
That always happens at my school: the people who are absent when it is decided end up doing all the stuff no-one else wants to do.
I think I've jsut about got away with not doing anything this year (thank God)
I'm just happy this is my last sports day, because in year 11 you don't have it because it happens after you've left.

they don't have sports day in my secondary school,I only did sports day in primary.
they don't have sports day in my secondary school,I only did sports day in primary.

Same :biggrin:

Jealous again!!!!
I remember when I was in primary school I thoughtmy secondary school didn't do sports days, so after sports day in year 6 I thought I was free from it. I was so annoyed when I got into year 7 and realised I still had to do it.

Latest