The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I want to do a degree , in geography but i have no ideas were that would lead to
Reply 1061
Is anyone else sitting the Geography unit 1 AQA exam on Friday 20th?
Reply 1062
Original post by social outcast
I want to do a degree , in geography but i have no ideas were that would lead to

We'll remember you when you're on the BBC as a weatherman. :biggrin:
Reply 1063
It worrys me then I see things like

http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/learning/bitesize/higher/biology/cell_biology/photosynthesis_rev1.shtml

I just think ''How the hell can I do that?!''

:frown:
Original post by Katie97
Is anyone else sitting the Geography unit 1 AQA exam on Friday 20th?

I am doing AQA Specification B Geography Unit 1 on Friday and Physics Unit 1 on the same day.
Original post by Jack59
We'll remember you when you're on the BBC as a weatherman. :biggrin:

Sounds cool , 15 minutes of fame and all that.:biggrin:
Reply 1066
I've started writing my doctor who stories again :biggrin:
Reply 1067
Officially started of Mice and Men and my Science Controlled Assessment. :frown:

Got my Science exam on Wednesday then Maths on Thursday and I am doing zero revision at the moment, I have no motivation. :cry2:
37/40 on my Room 101 assessment :smug:

Why did I miss out on a few marks?

My teacher " was too sarcastic." :colonhash:
Am I the only one not doing modular maths? I have exams at the end of Year 11, that's it. My teacher is good enough to give us a full length exam every few months, but is anyone else doing the linear course?

I'm honestly just sitting in my maths classroom doing AS level work. My classmates are like :eek:, it would be better if we did it in modules...

Classics homework, Latin translation and a profile of the Joker all to do for tomorrow :colonhash:
Reply 1070
My chemistry teacher said today we could "play with my balls" she's american btw.
I started my English Lit poetry coursework today. I'm really excited because we can choose some of our own poems as well :biggrin: It is worth 40% so we have to write quite a lot.

Chemistry exam on Wednesday :frown: I somehow got an A* on my mock, but I'm still really nervous.
Original post by Mr.Nor
My chemistry teacher said today we could "play with my balls" she's american btw.

Your ball or her balls? :biggrin:
Reply 1073
Original post by MangoFreak
Am I the only one not doing modular maths? I have exams at the end of Year 11, that's it. My teacher is good enough to give us a full length exam every few months, but is anyone else doing the linear course?

I'm honestly just sitting in my maths classroom doing AS level work. My classmates are like :eek:, it would be better if we did it in modules...

Classics homework, Latin translation and a profile of the Joker all to do for tomorrow :colonhash:

My school is deciding whether to put the whole of year 10 in my school on the maths linear course. The whole of year 10 have already done Unit 1 of the modular but since the linear syllabus is changing soon, they think it would be easier for the whole year to do the linear instead.
Original post by Katie97
My school is deciding whether to put the whole of year 10 in my school on the maths linear course. The whole of year 10 have already done Unit 1 of the modular but since the linear syllabus is changing soon, they think it would be easier for the whole year to do the linear instead.

How would it be easier to change to a completely different course?
Original post by bookworm1997

Original post by bookworm1997
I started my English Lit poetry coursework today. I'm really excited because we can choose some of our own poems as well :biggrin: It is worth 40% so we have to write quite a lot.

Chemistry exam on Wednesday :frown: I somehow got an A* on my mock, but I'm still really nervous.

so did i but i'm still nervous because a lot of hard stuff wasn't in the test but for my physics i only got a B so i need to push on there for Friday!!!
Reply 1076
Your ball or her balls? :biggrin:

Her balls :wink:
Original post by Mr.Nor
Her balls :wink:

:sexface:
Reply 1078
:sexface:

the more awkward thing was someone's phone went of and it was SnM by rihanna... :tongue:
Original post by Mr.Nor
the more awkward thing was someone's phone went of and it was SnM by rihanna... :tongue:

I expect I would find that amusing if I listend to "mainstream" music, not that I'm a hipster or anything :tongue:

Latest