Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Do go on... :tongue:

I NEED to get that book.

House systems, blazers, vertical tutors (D:smile:,ties, new timetable etc etc

GO GET IT...
Original post by Mr.Nor

GO GET IT...

You'd better go and check that there isn't a troll in the dungeon...

I will, on Sunday :biggrin:
<3 Hunger Games

Spoiler

Original post by MangoFreak
<3 Hunger Games

Spoiler

My friend already told me it :angry:
My friend already told me it :angry:

When I read it I looked for a way that it might not be true, but then the book ended :frown:

I hope we're talking about what I think we're talking about.

Anyone read John Green's books?
Original post by Mr.Nor

GO GET IT...

I think we win that one , our school looks like hogwarts spiral stair case and gargoyles . And in the last two years they have changed the timetable , added blazers . And we have houses and inter houses competitions in just about everything and there are going to introduce a house sheild and display the weekly totally on the wall , with out house mascots.:redface:
Reply 1186
Original post by social outcast
I think we win that one , our school looks like hogwarts spiral stair case and gargoyles . And in the last two years they have changed the timetable , added blazers . And we have houses and inter houses competitions in just about everything and there are going to introduce a house sheild and display the weekly totally on the wall , with out house mascots.:redface:

You win hands down. Whats your mascot? If we get one I want mine to be a panda ^^
Reply 1187
The Hunger Games? Fringe? Loving this thread, you guys have taste~ Reading the first of the Millenium series atm, and TV wise trying to survive without Sherlock or Dr. Who. But Hustle is on tonight<333333333333 Last series=( Haha I sound like some sort of addict, honestly I'm not;D
Reply 1188
Finished Catching Fire :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: shocking ending mind you. Don't ya just hate it when people don't answer your texts =/

Cynical, we indeed have taste *coolface*
Original post by Cynical.
The Hunger Games? Fringe? Loving this thread, you guys have taste~ Reading the first of the Millenium series atm, and TV wise trying to survive without Sherlock or Dr. Who. But Hustle is on tonight<333333333333 Last series=( Haha I sound like some sort of addict, honestly I'm not;D

You like Fringe? :awesome:
Original post by Cynical.
TV wise trying to survive without Sherlock

This is impossible for me :frown: I'm gonna buy Series 2 on DVD on Sunday as well as Catching Fire :biggrin:
This is impossible for me :frown: I'm gonna buy Series 2 on DVD on Sunday as well as Catching Fire :biggrin:

Those sly BBC devils only made 3 episodes a series, with a two year gap in between, because they knew it was so awesome, we wouldn't be able to hate them :mad:

To be fair though I only discovered it a few weeks ago :colonhash: I'd heard about it, but I have so little time for new TV.
Those sly BBC devils only made 3 episodes a series, with a two year gap in between, because they knew it was so awesome, we wouldn't be able to hate them :mad:

To be fair though I only discovered it a few weeks ago :colonhash: I'd heard about it, but I have so little time for new TV.

At least the episodes are really long. So we've had 9 hours of Sherlocky awesomeness so far :biggrin: (Well, 10 if you count the pilot episode)
At least the episodes are really long. So we've had 9 hours of Sherlocky awesomeness so far :biggrin: (Well, 10 if you count the pilot episode)

THERE'S A PILOT? :dance:
THERE'S A PILOT? :dance:

Yep, on the series 1 DVD :biggrin:

It's essentially the same as A Study In Pink, but it's only 1 hour long so obviously a few things have been changed slightly.

EDIT: I just looked it up on YouTube, the first 30 mins are up there, but the rest aren't. :frown: Presumably there was a copyright issue.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1195
I have no idea what any of you are on about. Not a clue. :K::angelblush:
Yep, on the series 1 DVD :biggrin:

It's essentially the same as A Study In Pink, but it's only 1 hour long so obviously a few things have been changed slightly.

EDIT: I just looked it up on YouTube, the first 30 mins are up there, but the rest aren't. :frown: Presumably there was a copyright issue.

I want Cumberbatch's coat :colonhash:
Original post by Jack59
I have no idea what any of you are on about. Not a clue. :K::angelblush:

You haven't heard of Sherlock? Have you been living under a rock? :tongue:

It's basically a modern version of the Sherlock Holmes stories, set in modern day London. And it's REEEEAAALLLYYYYYY amazing :biggrin: . I think you're too late to watch the whole episodes on iPlayer , but hopefully they'll repeat some of the episodes sometime soon :smile:
I want Cumberbatch's coat :colonhash:

I hope you have £1350 to spare...

Yeah, I saw that :frown:

I'll probably just stick to acquiring a £109 dark purple suit :ahee:

Latest