The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Looking for accomodation - Kingston

Hi,
Before i start, aplogies if this is in the wrong section!

I'm currently looking for accomodation on behalf of my twin brother. We currently live in Sheffield and he is moving to Kingston for uni starting in September. He is looking to get a flat/ house share with students at Kingston, preferably close to the university. His budget is somewhere around £130 per week maximum and he isn't bothered about all boys/ mixed/ whatever.
Also, he has made friends with a girl who is also looking for a flat share, although they have agreed if they need to go in seperate accomodation, then they will.
If you have a flat already and are looking for people to fill it up, then please send me a private message and i will give you his phone number to talk to him in person to try and get something sorted out!
Thanks for reading, and if you have any other questions, then please leave me a reply/ send me a message. Cheers!

Scroll to see replies

Hopefully this link works now, but they can look in here http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=29087898056&v=app_2373072738

I'd also recommend them to join the different KU groups on fb, because on the walls others are looking for flatmates/people to rent rooms in their houses.
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
Thanks! very helpful :biggrin:
Reply 3
Also get him to request to join - http://www.facebook.com/groups/124278687653160/
It was on there that I managed to find somewhere!
Also sign up to the daily vacancy list on the kingston website and the student2student section as it has everyone who is looking for housing and their contact details on it.
Reply 4
Hiya same problem! Got nowhere and rang all the letting companies that the accommodation service sent me. Anyone have somewhere available or need a flat mate please reply asap, thanks! x
Someone just posted on the Law Society wall about needing someone to take over a room in halls (Kingston Hill) PM me if you're interested and I'll put you in contact with the girl.
Reply 6
Hey :smile: Have you found anyone? I'm looking for accomodation :smile:
I'm looking for accomodation too if anybody's interested
There are loads of people with spare rooms in flats - have a look here http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=29087898056&v=wall
Hello there i have two rooms coming up for grabs in august its a large house in Surbiton short walk to kingston £125 a week in very nice area with huge garden parking, garage, living room hot tub !
very close to the station and close to uni get in touch if your interested
[Removed - please use PMs or post here]
Hello there i have two rooms coming up for grabs in august its a large house in Surbiton short walk to kingston £125 a week in very nice area with huge garden parking, garage, living room hot tub !
Original post by doubletalkinjive
I'm looking for accomodation too if anybody's interested

Reply 12
@Christian.ogley, is this for 2012 students or is this an old post ? Coz i wouldn't mind having a look.
Reply 13
Original post by Christian.ogley

@Christian.ogley, is this for 2012 students or is this an old post ? Coz i wouldn't mind having a look :smile:
@LiseMarie please take a look at this site for full details and don't hesitate to get in touch

http://www.accommodationforstudents.com/notices/notice.asp?id=549400

Thanks Christan.
Reply 15
Hello, I'm looking for accomodation for starting In September 2012 preferably to share with a few other people and preferably near to Penryhnn Road although as long as it isn't too far away then that isn't a huge issue. Does anyone have an idea where I might find somewhere like this?
Reply 16
Original post by Musester
Hello, I'm looking for accomodation for starting In September 2012 preferably to share with a few other people and preferably near to Penryhnn Road although as long as it isn't too far away then that isn't a huge issue. Does anyone have an idea where I might find somewhere like this?

http://www.greenfield-property.co.uk/index.php

this could help
Reply 17
I need one more person for a 4 bed house for a single room for £115 a week, 15 mins from town center! Message me if interested!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 18
Original post by lornafenne
I need one more person for a 4 bed house for a single room for £115 a week, 15 mins from town center! Message me if interested!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Are you first year students? I need to find somewhere in and around town. I'll PM you.
I am also looking for private accommodation, and these websites i have been provided do not seem to help very much :\

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending