The Student Room Group

Best and Worst fans that have come to your ground

Scroll to see replies

Worst: Wigan or Fulham for numbers. Utd for being awful people. The semi final at Wembley was a typical display of their fan base.

Best: possibly lech poznan or aris from europe. From England, Norwich fans great this season. West ham were good as well back on the day
Reply 161
Original post by RoaminBlue
Worst: Wigan or Fulham for numbers. Utd for being awful people. The semi final at Wembley was a typical display of their fan base.

Best: possibly lech poznan or aris from europe. From England, Norwich fans great this season. West ham were good as well back on the day

explain how they are awful people?
Reply 162
As a Sheffield Wednesday fan:

Best: Wycombe were good this year, but some of the best at Hillsborough over the last couple of years have been Plymouth and Southampton. Also having been at a few Stevenage matches, there home support is really good, not so numerous away though.

Worst: Theres so many... MK Dons are (and always have been) awful. This year, PNE were rubbish both home and away.
Interesting to see United listed by some people as the best by some for being so loud and the worst by others for being too aggressive and singing songs that offend their delicate little ears. Really seperates out the divide in supporter types in modern football! At most aways I've been to its been a ninty-minute wall of noise reeling through all our different songs (and there's loads of them). Its just a shame our home support is so terrible.

Anyway, the best and worst this season! I'll do a top 3.

Best:

1. Athletic Club of Bilbao
2. Crystal Palace
3. Ajax Amsterdam

Worst:

1. Fulham
2. FC Otelul Galati
3. Newcastle
Original post by IanDangerously
Interesting to see United listed by some people as the best by some for being so loud and the worst by others for being too aggressive and singing songs that offend their delicate little ears. Really seperates out the divide in supporter types in modern football! At most aways I've been to its been a ninty-minute wall of noise reeling through all our different songs (and there's loads of them). Its just a shame our home support is so terrible.

Best:

2. Crystal Palace
3. Ajax Amsterdam

Worst:

1. Fulham
2. FC Otelul Galati
3. Newcastle

Newcastle one of the worst? Surely not.
Original post by hbk4894
explain how they are awful people?

To be honest I regret writing that in that manner, Some of my best mates are utd fans. However throughout my time following football they have consistently been amongst the most aggressive fans.
Reply 166
Original post by IanDangerously

Best:

2. Crystal Palace
3. Ajax Amsterdam

Worst:

1. Fulham
2. FC Otelul Galati
3. Newcastle

:lolwut: :rofl2:

Jesus have a word man are you off your head?
Original post by TM94
:lolwut: :rofl2:

Jesus have a word man are you off your head?

I don't think he appreciated our songs :colone:
Stevenage fan.

Best: Sheffield Wednesday, probably. Stuck around even after getting hammered unexpectedly and were actually quite gracious about it.

Worst: Luton Town for being a bunch of yobs. Tottenham Hotspur for being silent both home and away. You'd assume that for a big Premier League club only the best of their support would manage to procure some of the 1,000 tickets available for the home leg, but alas. Not a titter.

Quick Reply