The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

T-ros, how did I know this was you before I clicked it in the sidebar..

Oh, and a 5 year old Sun article, very nice
i remember this, it was because alton towers was being taken over by a Saudi business.
Original post by Chindits
I think that's part of the problem.

Perhaps you'll 'care' when your kids are being forced to convert to Islam or die.

The left wing have stripped all pride, all patriotism, all feeling of connection with this country - that when it's taken over in front of our eyes, toss pots like you sit back and watch it happen because all you care about is your little home and your little garden and that's it. Anything beyond your gate, you don't care about.

But you will care one day. You may not be alive to see it, but your kids will, or your children's children. The day they're walking around with a cross on their clothing to mark them out as infidels.

What utter *******s, I love this country, I just don't see how that's incompatible with not being scared of muslims...

How does an islamic organisation renting out alton towers for a day, just like any other organisation can mark the start of a decline into theocracy?
Reply 23
I think that's part of the problem.

Perhaps you'll 'care' when your kids are being forced to convert to Islam or die.

The left wing have stripped all pride, all patriotism, all feeling of connection with this country - that when it's taken over in front of our eyes, toss pots like you sit back and watch it happen because all you care about is your little home and your little garden and that's it. Anything beyond your gate, you don't care about.

But you will care one day. You may not be alive to see it, but your kids will, or your children's children. The day they're walking around with a cross on their clothing to mark them out as infidels.

If you think Britain will turn into a Muslim country you are clearly delusional and this is coming from a Muslim.
'Because muslims don't often go..' BULL**** .. I know some muslims that go anyway !
Reply 25
Original post by Meteorshower
What utter *******s, I love this country, I just don't see how that's incompatible with not being scared of muslims...

How does an islamic organisation renting out alton towers for a day, just like any other organisation can mark the start of a decline into theocracy?

Because it marks segregation. Do you think it's wise to have Catholic only facilities in Scotland/Glasgow? do you think it would aid or hinder the divide if Catholics or Protestants had everything separate.

Maybe a Catholic only day at Loch Lomond or something, does that sound good?
Quite an old article. I remember when the story broke.

They also have Muslim-only swimming days at swimming baths because Muslim women refuse to swim with men.

We already have Muslim banks. We already provide Muslim police to patrol Muslim areas.

Basically within a few years we're going to have Muslim hospitals, Muslim only Taxi service, Muslim only buses etc.

We're going to have a separate Muslim state running alongside British society - and at some point in the future they will make their move for complete domination as they have done to other states (particularly in Africa).

Yes, that 3% of the country, THEY WILL TAKE OVER THE UNIVERSE AND SEEK WORLD DOMINATION!1!1 :woo:

Not.
This is a sign of

PROFIT BEFORE PEOPLE - big business once again going for the most profit of course many muslims are out and will be out!
Original post by bbq1948
I think that was just because they tried to book with alton towers and alton towers had already sold all the tickets to islamic leisure who said they would happily sell tickets to non muslims anyway.

exactly if I had enough money I'd hire out the park so only me and my friends could go that day and I see nothing wrong with that, celebrities do it all the time why can't a religious organization

So would i, seems like people are making a fuss out of nothing again :yawn:
Reply 29
Original post by Besakt
If you think Britain will turn into a Muslim country you are clearly delusional and this is coming from a Muslim.

Yeah, quite a few African countries thought that.

Lebanon was majority Christian. The 'palestinians' have ethnically cleansed most of their Christians.

You are the delusional one. See how they act in Sweden with Muslim-only ghettos and anyone else is hounded out of the town/city.

The Jews have all been forced out of Malmo.

We might not be around to see it, but as things are going now - Birmingham will demand autonomy in 80 years time and declare themselves a Muslim state.
lol july 1st 2006, excellent trolling :congrats:
Reply 31
Original post by jumpingjesusholycow
Yes, that 3% of the country, THEY WILL TAKE OVER THE UNIVERSE AND SEEK WORLD DOMINATION!1!1 :woo:

Not.

Funny, someone sporting a flag of the very epitome of Islamic takeover, is mocking the idea.

You disgust me.
Because it marks segregation. Do you think it's wise to have Catholic only facilities in Scotland/Glasgow? do you think it would aid or hinder the divide if Catholics or Protestants had everything separate.

Maybe a Catholic only day at Loch Lomond or something, does that sound good?

Yeah, it totally marks segregation when *anyone* can buy a ticket anyway...

First of all, I have to laugh that you think the Scottish equivalent to alton towers is Loch Lomond. Second, I don't think anyone gives a **** about that sort of thing.

I can understand a muslim organisation trying to encourage muslims to go to places like alton towers because at present, there is segregation. But that's often down to a climate of blind fear that people like you cause...
Reply 33
Quite an old article. I remember when the story broke.

They also have Muslim-only swimming days at swimming baths because Muslim women refuse to swim with men.

We already have Muslim banks. We already provide Muslim police to patrol Muslim areas.

Basically within a few years we're going to have Muslim hospitals, Muslim only Taxi service, Muslim only buses etc.

We're going to have a separate Muslim state running alongside British society - and at some point in the future they will make their move for complete domination as they have done to other states (particularly in Africa).

I also recall: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_Empire Muslims gained dominance because it won conquests in North Africa and people slowly assimilated and converted to Islam. They haven't looked back since and it only took 30 years for Egypt to overthrow a secular regime forced down them by the US. Can you see how ignorant your statement now sounds?
Reply 34
Original post by hasan4life
awesome im signing up for this :woo:

... And then you look at the date :lol:

Alton Towers said any organisation could hire the park for a day.

I don't see the problem.
(edited 12 years ago)
Funny, someone sporting a flag of the very epitome of Islamic takeover, is mocking the idea.

You disgust me.

It's the UN recognised flag of a political entity.

And it's pretty much impossible for 3% to overthrow the 97% majority.
Reply 36
Original post by Meteorshower
Yeah, it totally marks segregation when *anyone* can buy a ticket anyway...

Yes, you can come to OUR day, but you have to live by OUR laws like some dhimmi kuffar.

Try telling Muslims they have to live by our laws and see how far that gets you.

Funny how you skirted around my question. Why don't you put your Irn Bru and fried mars bar down for a second and tell me whether services like banking and days out being for Catholics only, is a good way for integration.

These Muslims complain about being treated differently, then they go and have their own days out to separate from Britain.
Special rights for Britains most special ethnic group.
Reply 38
Original post by jumpingjesusholycow
It's the UN recognised flag of a political entity.

A political entity with desires to take over and ethnically cleanse the inhabitants. All your views are void whilst sporting that flag.

Don't address me again.
Reply 39

oh shut up you working class fool.
christmas is a christian holiday!

Latest

Trending

Trending