Notting Hill "I'm just a girl standing in front of a boy asking him to love me"

:cry2: :love:
Reply 143
Original post by mevidek
Which film?

:O
Taken. :smile:
Reply 144
"And I want my pink shirt back! I want my pink shirt back!" (Mean Girls) :biggrin:
Reply 145
Pretty much anything from the Life of Brian!

Reg: But apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh-water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?
PFJ Member: Brought peace?
Reg: Oh, peace? SHUT UP!

Stan: I want to have babies.
Reg: You want to have babies?!?!
Stan: It's every man's right to have babies if he wants them.
Reg: But ... you can't HAVE babies!
Stan: Don't you oppress me!
Reg: I'm not oppressing you, Stan. You haven't got a womb! Where's the fetus gonna gestate? You gonna keep it in a box?

Its just so funny!
Reply 146
CID: what's in the car ??

Turkish: seats and a steering wheel

:biggrin: snatch cracks me up everytime I watch it
THIS IS MY RIFLE.

There are many like it. But this one is mine.

Without my rifle, I am nothing.

Without me, my rifle is nothing.
Original post by SWIFT_270
"If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kinda pussy to drink it"

Classic :biggrin:

love lock stock
Reply 149
Mr. Pink: "You kill anybody?"
Mr. White: "A few cops."
Mr. Pink: "No real people?"
Mr. White: "Just cops."

(Resevoir Dogs)
Reply 150
The best dialogue ever from 'Withnail & I'.

Withnail: What are you eating? Is that soup? Why didn't I get any soup?

I: Coffee.

Withnail: Why don't you use a cup like any other human being?

I: Why don't you wash up ocassionally like any other human being?

Withnail: HOW DARE YOU! How dare you call me inhumane!

I: I didn't, you just imagined it.

Withnail: Right, you f*cker, I'm going to do the washing up!

I: No, no, you can't. It's impossible, I swear it. I've looked into it. Listen to me, listen to me! There are things in there, there's a tea-bag growing! You haven't slept in sixty hours, you're in no state to tackle it. Wait till the morning, we'll go in together.

Withnail: This IS the morning. Stand aside!

I: You don't understand. I think there may be something alive.

Withnail: What do you mean? a rat?

I: It's possible, it's possible.

Withnail: Then the ****er will rue the day!

The entire film is a mass of quotes. EPIC!
Reply 151
Scarface...

Tony: "Bullet-proof this, okay? And this here and here."
Manny: "Okay."
Tony: "And the windows. Okay. And get me one of them phones, you know, with a-- with a scrambler."
Manny: "And a scrambler."
Tony: "And a radio with scanners, to pick out flying saucer, stuff like that."

Tony: "I always tell the truth. Even when I lie."
Reply 152
'Leave the gun, take the cannoli.' (The Godfather Part 1)
'**** GASPAR GOMEZ, AND **** THE ****ING DIAZ BROTHERS!' (Scarface)
'All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one.' (Scarface)
'...When I was your age they would say we can become cops, or criminals. Today, what I'm saying to you is this: when you're facing a loaded gun, what's the difference?' (The Departed)
'... Is a man who chooses to be bad perhaps in some way better than a man who has the good imposed upon him?' (A Clockwork Orange)
'The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist.' (The Usual Suspects)
I'm makin' waffles :biggrin:
My name is khan, Paa, 3 idiot
"A guy goes nuts if he ain't got nobody. Don't make no difference who the guy is, as long as he's with ya. I tell ya, I tell ya, a guy gets too lonely and he gets sick." - Crooks, Of Mice and Men

"The first rule of fight club: You do not talk about fight club. The second rule of fight club: You do not talk about fight club." - Tyler Duerden, Fight Club

"Listen kid, I'm not gonna bull**** you, all right? I don't give a good **** what you know, or don't know, but I'm gonna torture you anyway, regardless. Not to get information. It's amusing, to me, to torture a cop. You can say anything you want cause I've heard it all before. All you can do is pray for a quick death, which you ain't gonna get." - Mr. Blonde, Reservoir Dogs
Original post by NapoleonDynamite
:awesome: Lovey dovey is ok! If it's a cool quote, like the Notting Hill one is :tongue:

We're too cool haha :smile:
SIMBAAAAA- from Lion King lol!!!!
Reply 158
His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson.His name is Robert Paulson.His name is Robert Paulson.His name is Robert Paulson.His name is Robert Paulson.His name is Robert Paulson.His name is Robert Paulson.His name is Robert Paulson.His name is Robert Paulson.His name is Robert Paulson.His name is Robert Paulson.His name is Robert Paulson.
Reply 159
Sure someone has put these before, not exactly obscure, but I can't be arsed to check

"Charlie don't surf"

"I could've had class, I could've been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it"

"People don't forget"

"Are you not entertained?"

Quick Reply

Latest